Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I never knew her but wish i had.

Nora? ... She was very nice, sympatic, good looking and not restrained. ... Her BF (Kiko) visited her in a distance of several weeks. .... A very nice couple. ... Too bad that they no longer with the project.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

Nora? ... She was very nice, sympatic, good looking and not restrained. ... Her BF (Kiko) visited her in a distance of several weeks. .... A very nice couple. ... Too bad that they no longer with the project.

When i joined it was Adele, Dayana, Ilona

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Actualy i don't have the same opinion about Nora, she seemed a bit too much bossy towards the other girls. Anyway i don'tt think she will be back in the appt since she is making a nice living nowadays ^^' 

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

vika play with that sweet kitty.

Vika plays with her mobile. .. That is all. ... :angel:  ... anything else happened obviously outside the view of the cameras 

• Upvote 1