Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im disabled and i know full-well what you mean. I agree and part of getting along is telling what's a fact -- not a rumor.... right Bonnie? I like you -- i think we at times misunderstand each other. I cant walk, i have a disease like ALS and my days are numbered. -- I want to spend them with friends being happy, having fun -- not arguing.

Man that sucks,Sorry for both of you,my mother its 60 and have an auto imune illness..artrit reumatoid..fight words or not hope you both live long long time.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

We dont know Ze -- only they do!!!! Not important tho buddy.Live -- and let live is how i see it.

Yes i know Dreamer.that why this forum exist,for we share opinions about rlc.And i will totally say if in future an girl come and i think she problably does it..i will have zero problems with it and hope all do the same.Give your views and share your experience of rlc and will be an Nice ride hehe.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man that sucks,Sorry for both of you,my mother its 60 and have an auto imune illness..artrit reumatoid..fight words or not hope you both live long long time.

It just sucks for me, because there's no way i can help these girls. Im happy that they hopefully have a long life ahead of them doing whatever they choose. I love Elisa because she in some ways is so childish, innocent, but at the same time she's a hot young girl that can easily be taken advantage of. I hope will she try and use her senses to make right decisions. Scares me bad how much she drinks guys. I love to drink, but i control it. Hopefully she can find people to help her also. I hope whatever guy is her boyfriend -- i hope he treats her like a queen she really is. She's not bad,  she's not a whore, she's jus a young confused, but happy hotttt girl. Hope she and the other girls have a great life too. Sorry for your mothers illness -- i really am.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes i know Dreamer.that why this forum exist,for we share opinions about rlc.And i will totally say if in future an girl come and i think she problably does it..i will have zero problems with it and hope all do the same.Give your views and share your experience of rlc and will be an Nice ride hehe.

Thanks buddy.

48 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

HarleyFatboy I am 68 years old old and my husband is 54 years old and you been watching RLC for 3 and a half years 24/7. My husband been disabled for 4 years and been in a bed for 3 years and this is all he watch. He don't even watch TV or any thing else on the internet. When my husband had his second stroke he was paralyzed on the right side so he was not able to get on hear to type so i take time out of my day to come on hear and do the typing for him. That what you do when you love some body. Now my husband in a care center and soon he my get to go back home. I hear with him 24/7. My husband still got most of his marble but some time they get rolling  around but in the most part he is right on what he see and what he see go with what our translators are saying. With him being in the care center i don't have a lot of time to spend on hear. If you ever have to take care of some one you will find out it a full time job and a lot of work. I just wish ever one on hear would just get along with each other and try to be nice to one another. 

I'm sorry to hear that about your husband Bonnie.   I know taking care of loved ones or anyone for that matter is a full time job and allot of work, I had to do that for my father that passed away in my own home from cancer.....dreadful disease!   As far as getting along and being nice to each other, that will never happen as long as people post their own opinions and they don't agree with others opinions.   I know that shouldn't make any difference but on this forum it does and quite a bit it seems.   I used to work with a guy that would always say "can't we all just get along",  and he was right.   It's ok to have differences of opinion and still be nice and respectful to each other.   Hell, I'm working on it everyday and I hope that some of you can see that lol.

Bonnie if you ever want to share ideas or opinions through PM's that's fine with me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry to hear that about your husband Bonnie.   I know taking care of loved ones or anyone for that matter is a full time job and allot of work, I had to do that for my father that passed away in my own home from cancer.....dreadful disease!   As far as getting along and being nice to each other, that will never happen as long as people post their own opinions and they don't agree with others opinions.   I know that shouldn't make any difference but on this forum it does and quite a bit it seems.   I used to work with a guy that would always say "can't we all just get along",  and he was right.   It's ok to have differences of opinion and still be nice and respectful to each other.   Hell, I'm working on it everyday and I hope that some of you can see that lol.

Bonnie if you ever want to share ideas or opinions through PM's that's fine with me.

Same goes here Harley. Hope i haven't pissed you or anyone off too. I feel the same way.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You could use a little improvement yourself!

Confucius he say...“When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.”