Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Dreamer24 Hello I am sad you that you are like that. I said a prayer for and hope you not in any pain and hope your getting the most out of life you can. I think the apt is UM for housekeeping. They where out of a lot of stuff like soap toilet paper and thing like that. Also Elisa bought another suitcase so it look like she taking ever thing back home with her. We just have to wait and see if she pack ever thing up

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

My guess would be to fix the air cond. Remember Elisa opened the window last night before she went to sleep and the back door to the balcony has been open all the time they were out. And of course for a fresh delivery of bananas :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Cualquier chicos Ideas - sin nosotros argumentando lol ????

Gang-bang con los jefes grasientos y olorosos de RLC para pagar el alquiler del apartamento, también participa Sor Rita como como estrella principal ( tiene que ser la hostia follarse a una monja )

• Upvote 1

happyman88 Hello They fix the AC when the apt was off line. Adele and Danaya was using there AC when they stay there. My be Elisa can't find the remote. How do i no they fix the AC. The one in Elisa room leak water all over the place when Nora was there and when Adele was using it it there was no water coming from it and running all over the floor.

17 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Well it has to be said. Elisa was on the phone with RLC requesting they turn the cameras off so Vika and her can have lesbian sex. What else could it be?

Thanks Jerry, that comment just cost me the price of an extra large serving of popcorn.

Now I get to sit back and watch the retards go at it with a few more "theories". :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

My guess would be to fix the air cond. Remember Elisa opened the window last night before she went to sleep and the back door to the balcony has been open all the time they were out. And of course for a fresh delivery of bananas :dodgy:

Lol Happy! I think it's Banana Festival weeek in Baarcelona too.

4 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Thanks Jerry, that comment just cost me the price of an extra large serving of popcorn.

Now I get to sit back and watch the retards go at it with a few more "theories". :biggrin:

The lesbian sex is alwways the #1 conspiracy theory tho. I always jus laugh.

Just now, toolmaker123 said:

OH Goody; can't wait for "Running of the BULLS" ....

Gonna be a parade and everything with a car shaped like a banana leading the parade too -- so watch and you may see it on CNN or some channel on TV hahaha!!!!!

3 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

OH Goody; can't wait for "Running of the BULLS" ....

Don't you know that it has been renamed in Barcelona in honor of some CC members to the "Running of the Bullshitters"

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bonnie said:

This is sad that the apt is UM. You guys are going to miss Elisa leg masturbation show. LOL

Just now, Bonnie said:

This is sad that the apt is UM. You guys are going to miss Elisa leg masturbation show. LOL

Maybe RLC will have reruns Bonnie lol.....tape it for us!!