Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Thestarider said:

Rita will be moving to the larger bedroom when Elisa leaves more than likely, or this has been the case most of the time. 

Hope so too. Vika has the biggest mouth ever -- soooo damn loud!!!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Looks like the end is very near for Elisa, because she has been buying gifts to take home to her family and friends. This is the same pattern that most all of the girls do before they are getting ready to go back home. Lots of shopping right before they leave, and this is exactly what Elisa has been doing too. I see she even has purchased another suitcase to pack all the clothes and stuff she is buying. I bet she starts packing in the next in the next day or so. 

I will miss Elisa, she has been whole lot of fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Looks like the end is very near for Elisa, because she has been buying gifts to take home to her family and friends. This is the same pattern that most all of the girls do before they are getting ready to go back home. Lots of shopping right before they leave, and this is exactly what Elisa has been doing too. I see she even has purchased another suitcase to pack all the clothes and stuff she is buying.

Im a sad man too Thes!!

• Upvote 1

Why be sad Dreamer, we should be happy for her. I know that I am. She has gracious enough to share a couple months of her life with us. I am very thankful for that. :heart:

When the door opens and we get an new girls , the door has to close for the one who is leaving. That is the nature of the Barcelona project. ::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why be sad Dreamer, we should be happy for her. I know that I am. She has gracious enough to share a couple months of her life with us. I am very thankful for that. :heart:

When the door opens and we get an new girls , the door has to close for the one who is leaving. That is the nature of the Barcelona project. ::)

I know i really do my friend. I jus like her alot and wish her the best ... she deserves it too, but i will miss her always smiling, laughing, and just being her natural sexy-self. --- Im anxious for the next one too.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Like everyone has been since this appt came on RLC ^^ 

There's one girl i will NOT miss tho. -- I like her, but she's too damn loud.