Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO....you could have centered it better in the frame though.  Please don't tell my you're one of those half ass kind of dudes.  Now go back and center it better lol.

i tried but cant get it -- will try again lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

She has been trying to get an extension, but since shes packing stuff -- doesnt look like it has worked out tho. I love her but someone just as nice and hot will come in.  Will be hard to top Elisa tho haha.

Packing doesn't mean she is going, like ilona she maybe leaving for just a couple a days ( let's hope so ^^)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Dam Dreamer24 is that really you. How do you fill about older women.If i would have meet you before my husband you and i would be rockin and rollin. Dam you hot

He's got a real "That's 70's Show" quality about him......don't he Bonnie.   He might be in to older women but I did see where he said something about a girlfriend :)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO....you could have centered it better in the frame though.  Please don't tell my you're one of those half ass kind of dudes.  Now go back and center it better lol.

i tried but cant get it -- will try again lol. -- It's really me, but a year old pic i have on my passport. Thanks for the compliment tho. Im still 24 and getting older day by day lol. Has anyone seen the girls come back , or Rita come home??

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

Packing doesn't mean she is going, like ilona she maybe leaving for just a couple a days ( let's hope so ^^)

Hope you're right too. She will be missed by many -- not jus me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

i tried but cant get it -- will try again lol. -- It's really me, but a year old pic i have on my passport. Thanks for the compliment tho. Im still 24 and getting older day by day lol. Has anyone seen the girls come back , or Rita come home??

Can't help you with this one dude.....me no watchey

Don't now how long you been watching. Vika and Elisa went out these morning for about 6 hours and come back for about 3 hour and then Elisa and Vika pack up food and left around 6;00 there time. It look like Vika and Elisa might have gone to a outside concert. Rita has not been home at all today

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Don't now how long you been watching. Vika and Elisa went out these morning for about 6 hours and come back for about 3 hour and then Elisa and Vika pack up food and left around 6;00 there time. It look like Vika and Elisa might have gone to a outside concert. Rita has not been home at all today

Yea possibly so Bonnie. Wow you watch this closer than me lol. Not seen Rita at all since morning.

14 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

HarleyFatboy He is a dream. He would make a good catch for Kristy. I think he would take good care of her and i think she would take good care of him. He sound like he has a big kind heart and he care a lot about people.

Bonnie, I think he would be perfect for Kristy.  He looks like an outdoors kind of guy that could fulfill her needs on land and water.  She might look him up now that he posted his picture, but unfortunately I feel he is not her type.  Kristy seems to like the long hair grungy motorcycle type of guys that show no respect to her....just my opinion.  I don't feel like she is into the clean cut looking guys.