Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

My girlfriend is on it as we speak. She or I will figure it out. She has to go to work in a few, but I got plenty of time. I agree we shouldn't post it on forum .... my bad. PM is always the best.

Yes, I agree......I was just messing with KZ!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Dreamer, you need to have a picture for your profile.  Fill free to use this one if you like!

I may actually use my real pic IF it's allowed lol. I don't have a thing to hide or worry about. If someone knows me on here .... no damn problem lol.

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I may actually use my real pic IF it's allowed lol. I don't have a thing to hide or worry about. If someone knows me on here .... no damn problem lol.

I would use my own picture but I'm afraid it might incriminate myself lol

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I got a crazy question -- how do you post a pic on your profile -- im still kinda new.??

At the top right corner of your screen you will see your CC name with an arrow pointing down.  Click on the arrow and click on profile, from there on the left hand side of your profile you will see and icon of a picture.  Click on the picture icon and it should be self explanatory from there.   If not let me know and I'll put together a step by step tutorial for you.   Good luck!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At the top right corner of your screen you will see your CC name with an arrow pointing down.  Click on the arrow and click on profile, from there on the left hand side of your profile you will see and icon of a picture.  Click on the picture icon and it should be self explanatory from there.   If not let me know and I'll put together a step by step tutorial for you.   Good luck!

I think i figured it out.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think i figured it out. Got it.....