Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think i figured it out.

I'm surprised to see your picture, Dreamer. I was sure that you were the same person that we earlier knew as Joejo. He was over 60 and he also made 50-100 posts a day about his love to Elisa and wrote in exactly the same style as you (unless his french girlfriend used his profile which she often did). What a weird coincidence!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Forums can be a good place for the exchange of opinions and ideas. To make this exchange work, it must also be allowed to post opinions that are not agreed by everyone. Lately it is getting increasingly apparent that some users of this forum feel disturbed by the opinions of others and trying to suppress these people by force (aggressive bulling).

I couldn't agree more. Actually I haven't joined CC until now because of the extreme intolerance from a couple of users against users who don't share their opinions. I wonder how many out there stay away for the same reason. If we all agreed on everything, this forum would lose it's dynamics and diversity very soon. The legitimacy of any debate forum is that people can express different opinions without being belittled by arbiters of taste who think they have the right opinions.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Don't now how long you been watching. Vika and Elisa went out these morning for about 6 hours and come back for about 3 hour and then Elisa and Vika pack up food and left around 6;00 there time. It look like Vika and Elisa might have gone to a outside concert. Rita has not been home at all today

Yea possibly so Bonnie. Wow you watch this closer than me lol. Not seen Rita at all since morning. ---- No im glad im not in my 60's -- not quite ready for that. No my girlfriend has never posted . She gets a kick out of the site .....loves it when she's not working. She's a physical therapist, and works long hours. I post jus for fun. My girlfriend has nothing except Facebook.

Im ready to see the girls come back -- miss Rita too. Elisa is a hoot, funny and sexy -- i hope the best for all them. Maybe a party before they leave hmmm??

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Dreamer24 your girlfriend is one lucky girls and tell her Hello from Bonnie and my husband never take his eye of of the screen. Getting old really suck.

kind of a part-time gf cause she works alot. She like people or couldnt work in the health -- care profession. I couldnt do it seeing people hurt -- it would bother me bad. Im a wuss in that way. I like this site. Will say hi from you bonnie. -- Im anxious bout new girl coming.

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I am to anxious about a new girls coming. I have to get new batteries for my vibrator. Elisa and Vika run my batteries down. LOL

Lmao -- thas so funny bonnie. Glad they turn you on. We guys get turned on by them too haha. Got a feeling new girl will be past girl all you know.

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I am to anxious about a new girls coming. I have to get new batteries for my vibrator. Elisa and Vika run my batteries down. LOL

Bonnie- you are wasting your time and batteries on Vika

Guest beaver67
26 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im ready to see the girls come back -- miss Rita too. Elisa is a hoot, funny and sexy -- i hope the best for all them. Maybe a party before they leave hmmm??

dreamer- I just saw your picture- your young enough to be my grandson HAHAHAHAAHAH

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

dreamer- I just saw your picture- your young enough to be my grandson HAHAHAHAAHAH

im 24, i feel old after so many sports injuries lol.