Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, canito said:

ze81 dont understand why your not a fan of rita,rita is very sexy and a real nice person who always interacts with everyone she is with.but i will respect your opinion but rita will always be the princess dont get me wrong i like elisa as well cant wait til she comes back after she leaves i know she hasnt left yet but i will miss her while she is gone.

Thanks for respecting it canito,its just one of that things that we cant explain,seen her the first days and just dont feel an good conection with her.I admite that she its very pretty,fantastic ass,seems nice..but i prefer girls Elisa,Dasha,Irma,its just personal tastes i gess,because if was only because beauty Rita its pretier than Dasha for exemple..but..Dasha its sassy..can do imprevisible things,funny things(Well if the dude lets it hehe).

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, canito said:

now back to my princess which has always been kami.but in barcelona the princess is rita but elisa is beautiful as well.

Yea Kami is a doll -- sexy as hell. Jus wish she wasnt with Cokeboy -- but hey that's her choice not mine.

Mikey "time to board the plane and head on over to Moscow,,,,,,I will be your security my Princess,,you can come with us if you like"

Thes "HEY HEY HEY that is a job for the Stars  and the Ride Her Personal Protection Services you quit invading my territory MIKEY you two timing slut you"

If we are going to Moscow, I would like have the both of you, :heart: because Moscow is a rough place.

• Upvote 4

When Vika got out of bed and started her loud talking -- the ground shook here in Tennessee,USA like it always does lol.. Kinda will miss that everyday when she leaves too. Jus too many decibels Vika lol ... jk.

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Someone it is very hard for me to believe that any one of you would turn the opportunity to have a nice roll in the hay with VIKA if in fact she would give you that chance.ROFLMAO

You can say that from behind your computer, but if she was standing in front of you right now wanting to make your every dream come true, you would not pass it up :biggrin:

I would roll in the hay with her,,but it got to be at night though while everyone is sleeping,,I don't want them to think I was fucking the barnyard pig LMAOOOO!!!ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

ive always loved kami from her first visit to barcelona i like everything about her her smile,funnyness and her interaction with buns of steel which i also love.if kami is sad kristy will always find a way to make kami feel better and there interaction is remarkable you can tell they are friends and nothing is fake about there friendship.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, canito said:

now back to my princess which has always been kami.but in barcelona the princess is rita but elisa is beautiful as well.

Hehe in that we agree..i also like a lot kami..to be fair never can decide who of both princeses i like more..if kami if kristy..buf tuf choise..bah..both are great girls.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Mikey "time to board the plane and head on over to Moscow,,,,,,I will be your security my Princess,,you can come with us if you like"

Thes "HEY HEY HEY that is a job for the Stars  and the Ride Her Personal Protection Services you quit invading my territory MIKEY you two timing slut you"

If we are going to Moscow, I would like have the both of you, :heart: because Moscow is a rough place.

Yes if anything happens,,Thesta will jump in front of the bullets while I jump on top of you to protect you my Princess::):heart::heart:girl-soldier-kiss.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, canito said:

ive always loved kami from her first visit to barcelona i like everything about her her smile,funnyness and her interaction with buns of steel which i also love.if kami is sad kristy will always find a way to make kami feel better and there interaction is remarkable you can tell they are friends and nothing is fake about there friendship.

The friendship is the only thing holding them back from more than friendship -- called no sex.

13 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I guess Vika will have to get over the fact that you guys don't want to fuck her... I imagine it's like learning that North Korea won't grant you a Visa.

I never said I wouldn't fuck her,,I would,,but I got to make sure I approach with caution.,and wear my bullet proof vest with my lesbian Glasses on.teddy-bear-soldier.gif

• Upvote 4