Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes if anything happens,,Thesta will jump in front of the bullets while I jump on top of you to protect you my Princess::):heart::heart:girl-soldier-kiss.gif

You are right Mikey I would take a bullet for the one and only LOVELY MISS LYREE :heart: and of course we know exactly what you would be doing while trying to protect her too don't we ??? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You are right Mikey I would take a bullet for the one and only LOVELY MISS LYREE :heart: and of course we know exactly what you would be doing while trying to protect her too don't we ??? :biggrin:

We will both come visit your grave and remember you my brave friend,,and I will tip a bottle of your favorite Bourbon on your tombstonesoldier.gif:biggrin::biggrin:  edit:..It's not my fault if something accidentally slips in:heart::heart:

• Upvote 6

Just now, canito said:

dreamer i wouldnt care if they had sex or not just seeing them together is enough for me.i will never get tired of watching them they are the reason i subscribed to rlc.

I feel the same. I dont watch them for sex Canito. If i did id be wasting my time. I like them for their friendship.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

The girl with Kami and Kristy is just a friend -- no relative or anything else. I think it's Kristy's friend but not totally sure.

Dreamer, she is Kami's Angel Amber, and she returned from UAE with her, She has been around a lot since then I think she is a Kami protege :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I know it's been posted that Elisa is leaving for a temporary basis but others have left and came back and not packed so thoroughly.  She looks like she is taking everything that she owns so it makes me wonder.   Do we have an updated translation on her status?

10 minutes ago, albacore said:

I know it's been posted that Elisa is leaving for a temporary basis but others have left and came back and not packed so thoroughly.  She looks like she is taking everything that she owns so it makes me wonder.   Do we have an updated translation on her status?

The way How Ilona used to stuff her suitcase with everything under the sun,you would swear she was leaving for good,,but sometimes women like to just pack the entire house when they are leaving for just a small trip,  I guess we will all know in a few days won't we.parachute.gif

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, albacore said:

You're right, it doesn't add up. When Adele left for a while she left a lot of stuff. Maybe her Visa extension is not 100% certain. We'll see if RLC removes her name or not. Whatever happens Elisa will always be in our hearts for all she achieved with her thighs, a banana and a can of deodorant.

• Upvote 4

Guys i want to clear something up this ONE time and that's it. I like Elisa ONLY because since ive been on here -- ive never seen a time i thought she said a bad word, or gave any other girl a hard time. She's ALWAYS friendly to the other girls -- even when they obviously aren't friendly with her. The ONLY reason i ever mention her drinking is ---- Yea she's an internet hottie, but she's a fucking human, and i really think she's a very sweet girl. Im in NO way in love with her or obsessed with her. I just love her because to ME she's very different. I will never meet her but i stil can care. She's an internet friend, but im kinda tired of people telling me i shouldnt mention her drinking alot. # Guess what -- i drink everyday, but i NEVER abuse it .... only a few beers everyday. I jus dont wanna see ELISA get hurt by abusing alcohol or any drug. Alot of guys take advanatge of girls who have abuse problems and it sickens me.  AGAIN i ONLY MENTION HER DRINKING BECAUSE I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HER, OR ANYONE WITH THAT KIND OF PROBLEM. She's so young and it's very sad to see anyone be a victim of alcohol or any drug. Very sorry i mention it at times , but i actually friggin care about her, and anyone who has a problem like she MAY have. DONT get pissed at me if i mention it.... but i will try to ease off mentioning it. ---- I jus had to get that out because in ONE week THAT IVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE ive heard that many times. Lets all chill  and be friends.

• Upvote 2