Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Vika's been here too long and she spoiled a few weeks with her ZOMBIE man, she should be the one to go.

I agree man. Elisa has been subjected to crap from Vika too long, so i guess she's better leaving. One thing for sure Rita has no competition fron Vika as the Princess.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I agree man. Elisa has been subjected to crap from Vika too long, so i guess she's better leaving. One thing for sure Rita has no competition fron Vika as the Princess.

Bring back Irma and Anna.

What really amazes me is that when she came two months ago she brought everything in one suitcase the little yellow one, and now going home she is having a hard time fitting everything into two suitcases, the new one she bought is even bigger than the one she came with ???? I think her stay in Barcelona actually was successful in many ways for her, If not for her career but for her wardrobe more than doubled in size :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

What really amazes me is that when she came two months ago she brought everything in one suitcase the little yellow one, and now going home she is having a hard time fitting everything into two suitcases, the new one she bought is even bigger than the one she came with ???? I think her stay in Barcelona actually was successful in many ways for her, Ih not for her career but for her wardrobe morn than doubled in size :biggrin:

Lol yep sure has.