Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, snaky said:

Wow, you guys must have special access to the hidden corners of the apartments. Because you sure talk a lot about what happens off camera.

I know right,,,where is my special 7 day VIP pass to this secret access only cameras lmaoo!!

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

no she left this morning with all her stuff StnCld around 9:30 their time, as usual they are dragging their feet updating the main screen

Ok Thanks.  So when RLC goes UM to remove her from the list then I can remove her off the listing here as well.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

RITA AND VIKA JUST WENT INTO THE LAUNDRY ROOM,,AND RITA IS COMPLETELY NAKED,,,,,,,,SO LET THE FUN (SPECULATING)BEGIN:biggrin::biggrin:

oh she took her towel off ????, and Vika put undies on- hahahahaha

Just now, euromike69 said:

I know right,,,where is my special 7 day VIP pass to this secret access only cameras lmaoo!!

I hear them talking so it must be something they are afraid might get out somehow lol.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I hear them talking so it must be something they are afraid might get out somehow lol.

Rita is telling Vika when I'm coming over tonight,,she had to go in there and say it,,so none of you will stay up to watch me make sweet love to my baby:heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, snaky said:

You must be nine hours behind real time then:biggrin:

I just seen her name was still on the Apartment Listing.  I can't access the Cam to actually see if she is gone or not.  It's called IP Blocking. Once I get the VPN rolling I'll be fine.  LOL

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

RITA AND VIKA JUST WENT INTO THE LAUNDRY ROOM,,AND RITA IS COMPLETELY NAKED,,,,,,,,SO LET THE FUN (SPECULATING)BEGIN:biggrin::biggrin:

Do you suppose they are actually doing their laundry, Oh no way not in the secretive laundry room. that room is used for the orgies, fucking, sucking and masturbation only off camera to hide from real life LMAO:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4