Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all, I won't be posting much today or tomorrow but I will be checking in.   I'm glad to see Irma is back, WELCOME BACK IRMA, however I feel the timing is quite strange with the current cast that is present.  I feel I may get to see Ilona again in the near future and I'm sure by now that any scaring has heeled and she will be proud of her new puppies!   I'm not sure if I will be able to say the same thing about them or not!

I feel the reason the apartment is probably still under maintenance if for two reasons, 1) To get rid of the awful pink color on the walls of Irma's room and 2) to get all the plugs in the apartment fixed before Ilona shows back up and hopefully to disconnect the plugs in the laundry room LMAO.

100% very mix feelings..for one side very Glad to see Irma back..but for the other side..the rest of the girls just dont seems an good combination for irma..she as great with open,funny girls like Anna and iona..now i just dont see any vibe...to be fair i see Vika entering more in the fun than Rita.arrr rlc maybe you should waited one little monthy...then got Irma in..with other new girl.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So if everybody start to talk about Anna she will probably show up since it seems that rlc goes with the most talked about girl here on cc.

So wouldn`t it be nice to have Anna come back when Vika is leaving? Just a little brainstorm i had going!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

So if everybody start to talk about Anna she will probably show up since it seems that rlc goes with the most talked about girl here on cc.

So wouldn`t it be nice to have Anna come back when Vika is leaving? Just a little brainstorm i had going!

Great idea Rock -- then thats 2 girls ive never known here.

• Upvote 2

Just now, rockinvidde said:

Hep..think rlc does somethimes sees cc and other foruns and sees What girls are liked or not,also see the viewings of the houses etc..thats one of the reasones i always give my opinions and likings..the thinks i like or not like,the girls i like and dont like.Indeed hope one day Anna returns,maybe still catching Irma some time.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Yes and maybe Kristy and Kamila back with them.  That may be interesting - at least get Kamila away from coke boy and into bed with Kristy again.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

That would rock hehe,and give continue to one of the coolest and entertaining times i remember in rlc..the last year kristmas..with an killer combo of..Irma..Anna and iona.

Guys BTR said there going to put a camera in the laundry but HE DID NOT SAY WHEN. It my not happen till the change over so don't get to excited yet. I just quoting. Today is my husband birthday so i real busy with him. What a great birthday gift having Irma back he happy a pigs in a mud pin. LOL

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Yes and maybe Kristy and Kamila back with them.  That may be interesting - at least get Kamila away from coke boy and into bed with Kristy again.

Getting Kami away from cokeboy would be great newssss if it comes to pass. Lots of possibilities!!

There will not be a camera in the laundry room, and if there was I would be shocked. I don't know why everyone persist's about the fucking laundry room anyway......Like the girls don't give you enough nudity now so you wish to watch them wash their clothes or see them talk on the phone in a private conversation. Grow the fuck up please !!!!

IRMA won both polls hands down, and in the last poll more than doubled the votes that Kami received in 2nd, she is the most popular girl of all time on RLC..... It makes good business sense to have her return, 

RLC rocks and knows just when to drop the bombshell on everyone, they have done several times in the past. 

WELCOME BACK IRMA, can you say back by popular demand HELL YEA :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Bonnie said:

Guys BTR said there going to put a camera in the laundry but HE DID NOT SAY WHEN. It my not happen till the change over so don't get to excited yet. I just quoting. Today is my husband birthday so i real busy with him. What a great birthday gift having Irma back he happy a pigs in a mud pin. LOL

Happy Birthday to your husband Bonnie!!

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How..if rlc its Indeed puting finaly an cam on laundryroom thats great news.one less place for hidding.Other apartments also have some places like this(d&d)and they hide all the time also.So if rlc gona Indeed put an cam on barça laundryroom thats great News.

With every news about the updates BTR has announced, i expect it more to be a new hoax. ... Not long and we know more.

BTW, Kamillas BF seams to be a nice guy. ... There also seams to be a nice couple. ... It is a pity that he is so rarely in the apartment to be visited Kamilla.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Yes i understand you Bonnie,Really hope thats rlc goes ahead with that ideia(put cam on laundryroom)because its seems many wish that for long time.If possible at short time..its wait and see..but hey d&d have that outside hidding place and rlc never closed it..so we never know.But only the talk about its already an positive thing.