Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

You got that right StnCld. These girls are people like us. Takes time for everybody to get use to each other. Dont think anyone is jealous.

sent you a pm dreamer

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

As I sit here, I am thinking to myself that it is amazing the INCREDIBLE INSATIABLE IRMA has returned to Barcelona,

A big shout out to the spies of RLC

Thank you for listening to your fans and longtime paid members, it is nice to know that our voice is heard.,

We asked for Kamila and Kristy, we asked for Rita, and we have never quit asking for IRMA and ANNA to all return to your project, 

4 out of 5 so far, we look forward to the return of ANNA as well. 

• Upvote 5

I never got to say to u Irma welcome back I have missed u so much and have been thinking of your last time u where there while I was at work and every day since u left . I missed watching u with you dancing and also the twerking u did that was so awesome . but most of all your smiles and laughter. So glad to c u again and please if u still talk to anna  please tell her hi from me always your wolf.

:cool: I hope that Irrrrrma.. (ooohh that sounds sooo good) speaks very good Spanish...   not sure if Vika does but that will be a great start to bond with Rita..