Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She is already up and twerking,,she never sleeps lat I love her,,,shhh don't tell my wife Rita lmaoo!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

neither do you Mikey, I already text her that you were watching her new friend upstairs in the bathroom :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Thestarider said:

neither do you Mikey, I already text her that you were watching her new friend upstairs in the bathroom :dodgy:

You snitch...Quick hide the evidence Mikey,,,:biggrin::biggrin:,,,Man Irma is still the same entertaining lovable person,she hasn't changed one bit,,I love her:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

You snitch...Quick hide the evidence Mikey,,,:biggrin::biggrin:,,,Man Irma is still the same entertaining lovable person,she hasn't changed one bit,,I love her:heart::heart:

Damn right I am, I want in the good graces of Rita, you are spreading yourself to thin among all these lovely ladies Mikey. You know how I like classy women.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn right I am, I want in the good graces of Rita, you are spreading yourself to thin among all these lovely ladies Mikey. You know how I like classy women.

My Baby Rita don't mind,,she said,,"You can watch Irma Twerking and giving massages Mikey,,but just don't touch her"::):heart:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

My Baby Rita don't mind,,she said,,"You can watch Irma Twerking and giving massages Mikey,,but just don't touch her"::):heart:

you do know there is a reason the they moved the mailbox from the front porch to the street right ?? be careful of the back door being left open, cause this postman always rings twice:cool: besides I speak Spanish and English, and I will become Rita;s personal instructor Like I was Kristy's ::):heart:

Just now, Thestarider said:

you do know there is a reason the they moved the mailbos from the front porch to the street right ?? be careful of the back door being left open, cause this postman always rings twice:cool:

This postman trying to get shot with the 12 gauge,,he better watch out,,I got eyes and ears everywhere::)

monroe_shotgun__gif_by_sabrieth-d4qmq0u.

• Upvote 3

She can exercise all day for me:heart: :biggrin:.. I would love to see her do a Freeletics workout....and then come and lay on my massage table:cool:  oils towels at the ready.. of course towels will be an option for her..