Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

1st of july,,that's way too fucking long,,, I got the duct tape,rope,chloroform and Dufflebag,,to make a visit to Barcelona to kidnap a girl in the Apt,,code name "Goofy",,,so who's with me.good-job-smiley-emoticon.gifflag-of-spain.gif

count me in , is there a river near by ?

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, albacore said:

To be honest here no one in this apartment goes out of their way to do anything with any of the others.   Previous tenets were much more friendly with each other than this past group has been.  Neither Elisa or Rita or Vika really did more than superficial discussions, at least on camera.  

Nothing like Irma's group before or Kamila and Kristy or Milana and Coco and there are probably more but just blanking out right now as there have been so many pass through. Some may have had a past together but still much friendlier that the past group.   

We will have to see how these girls do things.  My bet is Irma will get them going if they stay around long.

Yes. This is something i also observed and it seems to indicates a bad casing. ... Would be a shame if the casting of Vika and Rita would prevent two very exceptionally nice residents (Elisa and Irma) to shine.

Should Irma stay longer than a month, she will be most likely also there when new people arrive.  ... Vika and Rita also need to go some day. .... Let see. 

• Upvote 3