Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Does Vika have an audition for Victoria's Secret.................LOL

She had but Rita got first to audition..and vitória Secret just sayed..please no more..LOL

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Elisa gone. Apartment dead. .... I like Irma, but she alone is also not so much fun to watch. ... This apartment need a restart. ... The faster the better.

Elisa was an big lost Indeed.This apartment life Right now its basicaly only Irma..and just like you said mrBox..alone she cant do a lot to entertain users..this apartment needs at least two girls that pass time thogeter,have some fun togheter..and just dont run away one from withother..that most problably only gona happen when one of the two girls go..new coming weeks i think.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

good point Ben

But with that they will only loose even more popularie,we all know Vika as not liked by many,and even Rita..dont see an her being huge popular..all i know its..dont want Vika to return a second time..neither Rita a third time..they catch the most popular and friendly girl in rlc and not even then both girls start giving life and some excitment to the apartment..they just continue their boring routine..mostly alone.and with doors closed..

56 minutes ago, canito said:

i would of liked elisa,irma and rita.both elisa and irma like to dance and they all like to drink even though rita and irma only drink sometimes but can you imagine irma giving elisa a massage while elisa is drunk it would be another episode like anna and irma.i know that wont happend again just a thought.

Bring back Anna for round 2 ... and 3 ... and 4 ... :-)

• Upvote 2