Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 1 minute, clivebb a dit :

vika give lesson blowjob for rita,

i'm not sure rita have already touch a real cock :biggrin:

mmm  rita never touch a cock,? ....i prefer not say that... Sex is like the fight, we never know before which personn we really have in front of us.....

7 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

mmm  rita never touch a cock,? ....i prefer not say that... Sex is like the fight, we never know before which personn we really have in front of us.....

for me rita look shy girl with not many experience and maybe virgin,it's just another young cock teaser girl here

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Perhaps someone could also say.

1. Unfortunately, Vika ass never leaves her room. ... She is not sympathetic but also seems not to be a bad person. ... She is simply not a good cast for the apartment, because of her lone wolf personality and also due to her limitation to nude only. I still hope to see a fast move out of her and her ass.

2. If classy means not open, Rita is well described. ... Just as Vika she also spends most of her time in her room. ... Nice personality, but again not a good cast for the project. ... I hope that this was the last attempt by RLC with her.

3. Irma is a nice girl. ... I like that she is open, even if she do it more like a show and not as natural as Elisa. ... Together they would be perfect, i think. ... The combination of Irma with Vika and Rita is just nonsense. ... This apartment is most fun, if the residents fit. I hope Irma remains so long to get in contact with some meaningful replacements. 

100% agree in all you said mrBox..a lot in rlc and cc right from the moment we knew Irma was coming we said..Glad she returns..but the time its just not the right none.My fears werent because Irma could be changed or something..it was because i seen both Rita and Vika and they are the worst possible girls to team with irma.The pass of the days only gives reason about all this to us..and even them some still say..the girls will start doing things togheter..have more fun togheter..lol..as if we dont know the other two..Well think if warned by bosses Vika could start playing more etc..but she just quit the project..just like the other one..

• Upvote 2

For how many hours its Rita on bed on computer..seen her at afertnoon..now she its exactly the same..only diference its seems topless and hours Ago she wasnt..its just my opinion but for me she is the most boredom girl i seen in rlc..and i seen aida and that pretty asian girl..but this one its plain plain boredom.

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well Vika played with the cucumber for awhile again. It got a longer  BJ this time lol. Put it on her bedside table so who knows whats next with her.

You know that respost Dreamer..hell i would bet all my $!

33 minutes ago, clivebb said:

personaly,i would like to see more mature girls on rlc between 25-30 years old,this all girls are too young

Indeed could be very interisting,even some in 40s would be Nice,think rlc should put in an apartment an more mature couple in the 40s for exemple,think could be an Nice change.