Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Did anyone else catch the stunt Vika pulled this morning??? It seems the kitchen is off limits if she is in there, she actually closed the door to the kitchen while she made her food. First i didn't know there was even a door there, second thats a real bitch move. Looks like she is trying to pick a fight, especially since she felt the needs to photo document all of "HER" food. Someone needs to send (shrek voice) Donkey out to pasture

No stunt there Longarm,,,,everyone closes the door in the kitchen if they are using it while everyone else is still sleeping,,it's just a show of respect,Please be patient and wait for Vika to leave,,calling her names won't make her leave faster.::)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No stunt there Longarm,,,,everyone closes the door in the kitchen if they are using it while everyone else is still sleeping,,it's just a show of respect,Please be patient and wait for Vika to leave,,calling her names won't make her leave faster.::)

I've never anyone use it before, like I said I didn't even know it existed till today, as for the rest...simply my observation and opinion

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

Did anyone else catch the stunt Vika pulled this morning??? It seems the kitchen is off limits if she is in there, she actually closed the door to the kitchen while she made her food. First i didn't know there was even a door there, second thats a real bitch move. Looks like she is trying to pick a fight, especially since she felt the needs to photo document all of "HER" food. Someone needs to send (shrek voice) Donkey out to pasture

I think you may be reading a bit too much into it

(BTW the fact that you didn't know that there was a door there just tells us something about you, not about Vika.)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

I think you may be reading a bit too much into it

(BTW the fact that you didn't know that there was a door there just tells us something about you, not about Vika.)

I don't think so....a lot of door slamming right after I posted, Been following RLC for quite some time never saw anyone use it before today

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

I don't think so....a lot of door slamming right after I posted, Been following RLC for quite some time never saw anyone use it before today

Yes, I know, you explained that you hadn't seen it before

Just giving my opinion and observations - and I definitely think so!

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 heures, euromike69 dit:

Je vais avoir besoin d'une putain beaucoup plus gros disque dur avec Irma ,, je suis à court d'espace sur mon ordinateur ,,, et le sperme dans mon ballsack ,, tout le monde a terriblement calme juste maintenant ,,, doit être occupé en utilisant leurs doigts de frappe :biggrin::biggrin:::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

allez sur le site de Microsoft Cloud pour avoir un peux d'espace supplementaire (Outlook)

• Upvote 1