Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'll make sure to pass this comment on to Elisa HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! crying-with-laughter.gif

Hahahaha plz dont Mike -- Elisa is always #1 but she's away for now buddy lol. They are so much alike some of my love for Irma comes from missing Elisa so much lol.

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I SHALL HENCEFORTH CROWN TODAY SUNDAY JUNE 19TH AS PUSSY SUNDAY,,,I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH PUSSY DISPLAYED IN ONE DAY ON RLC EVER,,,AND MY 2 FAVORITES OF THE DAY,,,,KAMILA AND NOW IRMA:heart::heart:

tumblr_nks4x4oroB1tpqy79o1_500.gif

No love for Vanessa's mom Mike? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

No love for Vanessa's mom Mike? :biggrin:

I did not mention her out of respect for the elderly,,,plus I didn't want anyone here to know I was staring at a woman's pussy that was old enough to be my Mom:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o7hwugaEaP1tdbp9go2_500.jpg

Just now, euromike69 said:

I did not mention her out of respect for the elderly,,,plus I didn't want anyone here to know I was staring at a woman's pussy that was old enough to be my Mom:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o7hwugaEaP1tdbp9go2_500.jpg

It's lunch time i think  yumm!!!!

43 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I SHALL HENCEFORTH CROWN TODAY SUNDAY JUNE 19TH AS PUSSY SUNDAY,,,I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH PUSSY DISPLAYED IN ONE DAY ON RLC EVER,,,AND MY 2 FAVORITES OF THE DAY,,,,KAMILA AND NOW IRMA:heart::heart:

tumblr_nks4x4oroB1tpqy79o1_500.gif

Great Pic of Kami and Kristi Mike!!!!!  :wink:                                               Don't anyone tell me it isn't them I already know that!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Great Pic of Kami and Kristi Mike!!!!!  :wink:                                               Don't anyone tell me it isn't them I already know that!

The one on the bottom sure does look like Kamila though57644b030684e_ScreenShot06-17-16at03.08PM.PNG.6a90d265302b041fef3629bf3abbb13e.PNG

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have to say that the girl doing the munching in that pic, sure does look allot like Kamila!!