Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Once again, because of my opinion im catching hell. People tell me to express myself -- well i did and now im catching it -- jus because i disagree. Go thru the posts, and i gurantee ive NEVER said a bad word about anyone else who posts. I wont do that. EVER!!!

I think you quoted the wrong person Dreamer,,,I'm talking to Thesta,,not to you.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You forget one thing Thesta,,,,,Rita is my Queen and Kristy and Irma are my princesses,,so are a lot of these ladies to different guys on CC,,,,,But when it comes to Nora,,we don't Simply call her "Queen",,we call her "QUEEN BEE",,,There are many Queens but only one Queen Bee.bee-smiley-emoticon.gif

As you wish Mikey, there is only one QUEEN who sits on the IRON THRONE, There is only one GODDESS who deserves the title LEORA, Like I said when any of these other girls pays the ultimate price to be front of the cameras for 3 plus years then maybe can dethrone the Queen and the GODDESS

Idont say bad things about other memebrs jus because i disagree with them. I let them express themselves and i do the same. Why do others feel the need to put others down because they have only been here a short while????? I dont know most of these girls. I was only expressingg myself about the present!!!!

• Upvote 2

dreamer im not going to get on you buddy you were not here when nora was so i understand you.but nora was the queen bee if you haven seen nora then i will figure out a way so you can see who she is.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Once again, because of my opinion im catching hell. People tell me to express myself -- well i did and now im catching it -- jus because i disagree. Go thru the posts, and i gurantee ive NEVER said a bad word about anyone else who posts. I wont do that. EVER!!!

you're not catching hell .......Foamy baited me into responding Dreamer, he knew exactly how to ring my bell LOLOL

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think you quoted the wrong person Dreamer,,,I'm talking to Thesta,,not to you.

Sorry -- i doooo make mistakes lol -- too much too haha.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

As you wish Mikey, there is only one QUEEN who sits on the IRON THRONE, There is only one GODDESS who deserves the title LEORA, Like I said when any of these other girls pays the ultimate price to be front of the cameras for 3 plus years then maybe can dethrone the Queen and the GODDESS

So what do we call Vika then,,the village idiot?,,,,,,, lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh shit. What did I miss Irma doing this time then? If anyone feels like sharing via PM I'm always willing to trade!

Oh just the best kitty close up ever.....

• Upvote 2