Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

ce soir c'est la fête de la musique en France, mais c'est aussi le match Ukraine-Pologne à Marseille, et les premières bagarres ont commencées autour du stade vélodrome!!! la fête de la musique est reportée au 23 juin dans Marseille, par peur des holligans, en espérant que les ukrainiens soient plus cool que les russes!!! les filles vont-elles supporter leur équipe?

tonight is the music festival in France, but it is also the Ukraine-Poland match in Marseille, and the first fights have started around the Velodrome stadium !!! the music festival is postponed to June 23 in Marseille, for fear of Holligans, hoping that Ukrainian are cooler than the Russian !!! Will they support their team girls?

Ukraine-Poland 0-1

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea it does after awhile Harley that's one bad thing about recording -- after awhile you get a recording of a black screen lol.

That doesn't happen for me, I occasionally leave my computer recording overnight and it works fine, 7 or 8 hours of video without any black screen

4 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

wasn't that link shared last time she was here? iirc it was left up

That link was totally wrong and illegal -- private info cant be shared publicly on a forum -- private different -- i told him to take it down and he refused.