Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

from the pics I seen of liona then and now she look's mature  but I hope  she still have that fun side of her I love her personality. Irma still got the moves that we love and as for rita still good looking and vika not really that good looking but nice body

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

from the pics I seen of liona then and now she look's mature  but I hope  she still have that fun side of her I love her personality. Irma still got the moves that we love and as for rita still good looking and vika not really that good looking but nice body

Ilona looks a lil more matur, but same body as always, and a great fun- loving personality.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

we all hope so

I never really talk that much about Anna,,,shit None of us really do Anymore,,,but that girl had one of the most amazing bodies ever,,Perfect titties and ass,,I WOULD PERSONALLY LOVE TO MASSAGE ANNA LIKE THIS:heart::heart:

tumblr_nkv8mhPtIo1rgsmwio3_400.gif Annasuckirmatits.gif

irmakissanna2.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I never really talk that much about Anna,,,shit None of us really do Anymore,,,but that girl had one of the most amazing bodies ever,,Perfect titties and ass,,I WOULD PERSONALLY LOVE TO MASSAGE ANNA LIKE THIS:heart::heart:

tumblr_nkv8mhPtIo1rgsmwio3_400.gif Annasuckirmatits.gif

irmakissanna2.gif

mikey- we all would, but Irma got to her before we did hahaha

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Anna would have been better than Ilona.

true DES- but you take what you can get- I for one am not complaining