Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Kamila & Kristy General Chat Thread 22 Pages. 

This General Chat Thread  354 Pages.             Just shows who's apartment brings all the excitement whether it has been boring or not.

Nahhhhh I've said this a million times before and I will once again say it again,,,,this a completely irrelevant comparison to compare these 2 apts with popularity based on how many pages they have,,,,,ok let me give you an example this time to make it a lot easier to understand,,,

If you  have some very popular musicians like Taylor Swift or doucebag Justin Bieber decide that they were gonna have a free concert (Barcelona apt) and let everyone know where it's gonna be,and thousands of people decided to show up whether they are fans of these guys or not,,,,vs them having a Private concert with limited seating (K&K Apt) and only some people with premium passes are allowed to attend.

So going by this example which Concert do you think is gonna have more people attending and also talking about it,,,,,OF COURSE THE FREE CONCERT.

This apt is very popular because of one main thing,,,it has FREE CAMERAS and 95% of the people who do the most talking and commenting in this thread,,do not have a Premium RLC membership like HARLEYFATBOY does for RLC,,,kind of weird ain't it,,but the ones who talk the most are the ones who see the least,,,they wait for us to say something about what's going on and then comment about it,,,Plus there are 3 FREE CAMERAS here, So when the ladies come downstairs and they get to see them,,then they talk about that too.

Every room on the K&K apt is locked,,,SO THAT BASICALLY CUTS OF ALL FREELOADERS OF CC AND RLC,,,if you can't see shit,,then you can't comment on shit,,if you look at the K&K thread,,it's mainly made up of people like me who have a premium membership to RLC,,,,or our regular CC Trolls who just wait for us to say what's going on just so they could talk shit about it.,,,,So there you go,,now you see why this one has so many pages.

In short let me say it again,,,this one has more pages because it has FREE CAMERAS and MORE FREELOADERS,,K&K has less pages because IT HAS NO FREE CAMERAS AND LESS FREELOADERS over there running their mouths 24/7,,,,It's just common sense really,,,,so there is just no comparing the 2 at all,,if you think about it,,,the very first time that this apt became very popular was when K&K were here,,and we had this many pages on here back then too,when they were here,,so it would have been this many pages over at K&K,,if they had a couple of the cameras open for free viewing.

I hope this finally explains it this time,,,you just cannot compare the 2 apts,,because  the Barcelona apt has the advantage of having free cameras and more chatterboxes who like to comment about everything a lot over here.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I get that every now and then as well.  All I have ever had to do was refresh the page. Whatever you typed should still be there  then just click reply after the page has refreshed.

When I hit refresh all my comments are gone,,,so before hitting refresh I got to select all and copy my entire comment,,,when too many people are yapping their gums away,,it's hard to get a word in,,,it only happens on this thread:biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Nahhhhh I've said this a million times before and I will once again say it again,,,,this a completely irrelevant comparison to compare these 2 apts with popularity based on how many pages they have,,,,,ok let me give you an example this time to make it a lot easier to understand,,,

If you  have some very popular musicians like Taylor Swift or doucebag Justin Bieber decide that they were gonna have a free concert (Barcelona apt) and let everyone know where it's gonna be,and thousands of people decided to show up whether they are fans of these guys or not,,,,vs them having a Private concert with limited seating (K&K Apt) and only some people with premium passes are allowed to attend.

So going by this example which Concert do you think is gonna have more people attending and also talking about it,,,,,OF COURSE THE FREE CONCERT.

This apt is very popular because of one main thing,,,it has FREE CAMERAS and 95% of the people who do the most talking and commenting in this thread,,do not have a Premium RLC membership like HARLEYFATBOY does for RLC,,,kind of weird ain't it,,but the ones who talk the most are the ones who see the least,,,they wait for us to say something about what's going on and then comment about it,,,Plus there are 3 FREE CAMERAS here, So when the ladies come downstairs and they get to see them,,then they talk about that too.

Every room on the K&K apt is locked,,,SO THAT BASICALLY CUTS OF ALL FREELOADERS OF CC AND RLC,,,if you can't see shit,,then you can't comment on shit,,if you look at the K&K thread,,it's mainly made up of people like me who have a premium membership to RLC,,,,or our regular CC Trolls who just wait for us to say what's going on just so they could talk shit about it.,,,,So there you go,,now you see why this one has so many pages.

In short let me say it again,,,this one has more pages because it has FREE CAMERAS and MORE FREELOADERS,,K&K has less pages because IT HAS NO FREE CAMERAS AND LESS FREELOADERS over there running their mouths 24/7,,,,It's just common sense really,,,,so there is just no comparing the 2 at all,,if you think about it,,,the very first time that this apt became very popular was when K&K were here,,and we had this many pages on here back then too,when they were here,,so it would have been this many pages over at K&K,,if they had a couple of the cameras open for free viewing.

I hope this finally explains it this time,,,you just cannot compare the 2 apts,,because  the Barcelona apt has the advantage of having free cameras and more chatterboxes who like to comment about everything a lot over here.:biggrin::biggrin:

I figure Kamila & Kristy don't have as many viewers because everything is Premium for that place. I don't know why they put it all Premium but they did.  There is nothing more exciting at K & K  as there is in the Barcelona Apartment.   I don't have a Membership to RLC but I have my ways of seeing what goes on in each apartment whether it's Free Room, Locked Room or All Premium.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well as for me on June 28th I'll be a Freeloader, but I'm happy with that , for 2 things, my timezone and the Teddy Bear.. I really thought something would happened this morning I've waited a good hour with Kamila's boyfriend to see if something would happened and always at the right of the screen there was that tiny look at me.. that bear looking at me ''durr'.. im glad I wont see him anymore in 5 days and believe me I wont be complaining!

On this everyone I need to get up earlier... again tomorrow to grab more boxes I ran out of boxes at my apartment today, so that mean I wont know what will happen once again tomorrow but no worries I'll read the 50++ pages at my return, Good night all and be safe

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

When I hit refresh all my comments are gone,,,so before hitting refresh I got to select all and copy my entire comment,,,when too many people are yapping their gums away,,it's hard to get a word in,,,it only happens on this thread:biggrin:

I guess you'll have to copy the comment before doing it.  When I do it myself the comment is still there after a refresh.  Could be  I have different settings compared to a regular user.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I figure Kamila & Kristy don't have as many viewers because everything is Premium for that place. I don't know why they put it all Premium but they did.  There is nothing more exciting at K & K  as there is in the Barcelona Apartment.   I don't have a Membership to RLC but I have my ways of seeing what goes on in each apartment whether it's Free Room, Locked Room or All Premium.

It may be not as exciting as here,,but its all about the commentators,,,you just have more people on this thread that like to comment about any and everything,,even if this apt is completely empty for the day,,,you would have 20 pages of people talking about whether a girl is on her period or if she's just wearing panty liners,,or if she has an infection lmaooo!!!

tumblr_o7mhx0SCqF1vsza5oo5_400.gif

• Upvote 3

By the way does this guy on your picture ever cum? 'cause it has been 4 minutes I've been watching it and... nevermind just realized it's a .gif really needs some sleep I'm out for real sorry Mike.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Kabester said:

By the way does this guy on your picture ever cum? 'cause it has been 4 minutes I've been watching it and... nevermind just realized it's a .gif really needs some sleep I'm out for real sorry Mike.

tumblr_nnqjchUNwm1t3bx9fo3_400.gif :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kabester said:

You watched a 5 second gif for 4 Minutes..  You do need to get some sleep.   LOL.

• Upvote 7