Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Interesting it is not reflected in the site maps for each apartment, and I would think a newsletter announcement would be in order such a huge change in the site. I renewed last night and had been watching the free cams only. That would be quite a large amount of work to do in website design in preparation for this change.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Interesting it is not reflected in the site maps doe each apartment, and I would think a newsletter announcement would be in order such a huge change in the site. I renewed last night and had been watching the free cams only. That would be quite a large amount of work to do in website design in preparation for this change.

Nooooo way id eat uncooked fish or any other meat. I learn something new everyday. I thought i was seeing things lol. One thing for sure -- id never kiss anyone after they ate a fish like that lol.

Rita my be only under a 60 day contract and if she is and if she won't to stay longer then she has to sign a new contract. Does any one no much about K & K. Well they are the highest payed girls on RLC and there over head is high. K & k are not doing enough to cover there over head so this is why there closing the apt but we don't no if there on a 6 month contract or a year contract. You my think we are full of shit but in time you see for your self. There are web site that you can pay and get a lot of info on RLC and we do order theses web site. Also Ilona may be taking over Nora job and getting new girls for the apt and managing the apt and Nora may not work for the new owner or did't won't to work for them

• Upvote 1

Just now, cacjc said:

Asian's eat the whole fish head eye's tail everything

Omg are you kidding me? I love fish but it has to be cooked good, and i wont eat anything except the body of the fish. Id get sic even thinking of eating the head or any of that. Its different here in the states.

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Interesting it is not reflected in the site maps for each apartment, and I would think a newsletter announcement would be in order such a huge change in the site. I renewed last night and had been watching the free cams only. That would be quite a large amount of work to do in website design in preparation for this change.

If not paying member of rlc you could watch some free cam for some time. Then you got a white screen with the message: Daily playback is limited for not Authorized users. If you updated the page you could look again, this now is no more. You can now see only one time per day.:cry:

• Upvote 2