Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry we get a lot more info from are translators. I like to no if your translators listen to ever word that is said or do they only translators what people send them. We talk to are translators we don't send them recording or video and they watch RLC more then we do. And yes Nora has talk about K & K and the money they where getting in the Barcelona apt and she said they are the highest payed girl and that they may come back with there on apt so we new a long time ago that K & K might be coming back. And also there are new owner and it posted on the web site if you go look for it and the new owner have all ready taking over and if you don't no about contract then go look it it up and you will see that the new owner have to honor them till they expire so don't expect any changes soon with the participate

Bonnie can you please copy and paste that information to this thread please for verification ??? It would be greatly appreciated by all. You seem to be able to get information we can not find.

• Upvote 1

RLC is very stupid, i subscribed for 3 month, and after one month they removed my account and refounded me... They say “it's a technical problem, please suscribe again...“
I said good bye !!! I dont like when people do an error without a commercial gesture !
We must not expect these people to be fussing with you! It is the people of the web, they make the dough and do not have kidney jerk you are satisfied. They urge your purse like a lemon ...
Welcome in 2016, the time for honesty is gone, replaced by easy money and financial dogs !!!

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, MrG said:

RLC is very stupid, i subscribed for 3 month, and after one month they removed my account and refounded me... They say “it's a technical problem, please subscribe again...“
I said good bye !!! I dont like when people do an error without a commercial gesture !
We must not expect these people to be fussing with you! It is the people of the web, they make the dough and do not have kidney jerk you are satisfied. They urge your purse like a lemon ...
Welcome in 2016, the time for honesty is gone, replaced by easy money and financial dogs !!!

Let me speculate mr g RLC is under NEW management/ownership i think it is possible there changing there billing vendor/company.

I HOPE SO cause i have had horrible experiences dealing with both those company's.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Hva skjer?

Jeg får en melding om at avspilling er begrenset for ikke -authorized brukere. Hvis du liker prosjektet vårt, bli med oss som medlem på sammenføyningen siden.

here or RLC?

Prefiero ver a Sor Rita en su medio natural fuera del apartamento ( Apostada en la puerta de una iglesia recaudando fondos para Caritas ) y no el esperpento de estas dos, segundo día y segunda gilipollez de comedia con la polla de la pintura.PATETICO, algún tonto pico ayer y saco su tarjeta, pero mas de esta gilipollez de pintura no va a pasar.Otras dos patéticas y frustradas actrices, por no llamarlas estafadoras.

• Upvote 1