Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Never heard of those things, sites. --- Wouldnt mind knowing tho lol. The things that i know will always be kept between me,and the persons involved.

Dreamer you dont know facebook and vk?

anyway....

seriously now? you know but you dont share even the source? i think was my mistake i spent energy on keyboard (even that little....)

live in your world my friend. u dont want to know.... probably you ll learn the hard way sometime.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

"if you knew it like i do". may i know your source? dont tell me fb and vk... i beg you dont tll me that!

Sure i know about Facebook, but what is VK?

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:
3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of course giants pics of winies and sex related stuff all the time are always totaly related to the discutions...we cc users fallow the post só we know when someone its covering the facts and even protecting some users..if not some users would be gone a long Ago..because they called things to other users again and again..etc..and they never punnished..so we see What going on...things shouldnt happen this way..every worker etc should have an thing that called perficionalism ....

I wish I was a Perfictionalism like my friend Ze81,,he is my new best friend,,,he keeps on teaching me new words and phrases everyday,,I love this guy:biggrin::biggrin:

On Topic:...I have no idea why all these ladies didn't go out tonight for some bonding time and to enjoy the festivities,,,they could be having so much fun outside right now instead of trying to go to sleep with all that noise going on outside.::)

Ilona is sleeping while Irma is on her Cell phonegiphy.gif

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

A new low by mikey, changing the quote (but not saying anything himself) so it will look like I am complaining about someone else. Harley, I am sorry you got dragged into this but it's entirely Mikey's doing.

It's called being too lazy,,plus you said what I wanted to say :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Sure i know about Facebook, but what is VK?

smth like russian site like fb

some in here stalkers hunt girls' profile.

yr answer "i know but i dont tell" reminds me my 12 years old son my friend...

-jim did you study the lesson?

-yes dad

-ok tell me... i m listening.

-no. i dont want dad...

lol.. did he study guys?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I wish I was a Perfictionalism like my friend Ze81,,he is my new best friend,,,he keeps on teaching me new words and phrases everyday,,I love this guy:biggrin::biggrin:

On Topic:...I have no idea why all these ladies didn't go out tonight for some bonding time and to enjoy the festivities,,,they could be having so much fun outside right now instead of trying to go to sleep with all that noise going on outside.::)

Ilona is sleeping while Irma is on her Cell phonegiphy.gif

I don't think that at least one of them doesn't likes to party that much.  --- If it was Adele and Danaya they would be out for awhile.

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

c'est le feu d'artifice le plus long au monde!!!!!!

this is the longest fireworks in the world !!!!!!

It's probably the regular city people that are doing their own fireworks,,after the city had done theirs,,,,if you think that is a long fireworks Corbo,,you should come to Los Angeles::)::)

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Never heard of those things, sites. --- Wouldnt mind knowing tho lol. The things that i know will always be kept between me,and the persons involved.

That's the sad thing Dreamer, when you are so polite and nice such as yourself, you have all these people sending you what they have stored on their computers and external hard drives and memory sticks.  When you go against the flow now and then, you don't get shit except from 1 or 2 people.  I think it would be nice for the whole forum to be on the same page as you think you are but that will never happen so there will always be criticisms and ton's of speculation.  Members on here have sent me stuff in PM's before and always gave strict instructions to not share with anybody, so I don't, but to me that takes away from keeping other people that ask up to speed with the rest of the group.  CC is a forum where you have your jocks on one side and your nerds on the other.   You have the members that think they know every freaking thing and the one's that don't according to them because they do LOL.   Sad but true and I'm done discussing it.

• Upvote 3