Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

la chambre de vika n'avait pas été nettoyée, peut-être que la maintenance est pour cela. irma et ilona vont peut-être avoir leur chambre séparée, pour que irma puisse enfin se servir de son vibromasseur!!! en tout cas, je serais triste s'il n'y a pas de nouvelle fille pour cet été, car je m'embête déjà avec irma et ilona....

vika the room had not been cleaned, maybe maintenance is why. Irma Ilona and perhaps will have their separate room, that Irma can finally use her vibrator !!! in any case, I would be sad if there is no new daughter this summer because I was already annoyed with irma ilona ....

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

la chambre de vika n'avait pas été nettoyée, peut-être que la maintenance est pour cela. irma et ilona vont peut-être avoir leur chambre séparée, pour que irma puisse enfin se servir de son vibromasseur!!! en tout cas, je serais triste s'il n'y a pas de nouvelle fille pour cet été, car je m'embête déjà avec irma et ilona....

vika the room had not been cleaned, maybe maintenance is why. Irma Ilona and perhaps will have their separate room, that Irma can finally use her vibrator !!! in any case, I would be sad if there is no new daughter this summer because I was already annoyed with irma ilona ....

Corbo, the girls clean the apartment and not a cleaning crew!  I can't believe the mentality of some people on this forum that continuously defend the unnecessary maintenance outages of this apartment.

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Corbo, the girls clean the apartment and not a cleaning crew!  I can't believe the mentality of some people on this forum that continuously defend the unnecessary maintenance outages of this apartment.

Well if the girls clean the apartment and not a crew then maybe this is to show a new girl the ropes and how things work. 

10 minutes ago, albacore said:

Well if the girls clean the apartment and not a crew then maybe this is to show a new girl the ropes and how things work. 

LOL, like I said, the defending of unnecessary extended maintenance outages.   All of what you just said can be done while the apartment is online!

Am i missing something? I just got up and am half awake but, why are the rooms listed as Irma's, Rita's and 'Guest'  while Under Maintenance?  Where's Ilona? Her name is still on the left side? 

1 hour ago, albacore said:

Girls don't clean the rooms when someone leaves and there will be no new girl. Just musical rooms. Harley just loves to troll under maintenance. It makes him feel like he contributes.

• Upvote 4