Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, ze81 said:

Adelle ass its the last thing she needed fix...great body not so great person...

Not as bad as people think. -- She just like to play around and it looked like she was bad, and controlling -- but no one can control you if you dont let them. --Danaya just let Adele get to her -- instead of just playing along with her.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Still think you all have that backwards as to was really in control between Adele and Danaya :biggrin:

I agree Thes -- Danaya controlled more than Adele. Adele tried her best to get Danaya to play alot -- but Danaya controlled the game -- wouldnt play -- she liked to act like she would -- but never would -- so there was no sex.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Off topic..anyone know?was there an Ebony resident girl in rlc?

4 hours ago, albacore said:

I think there was one in the old Carla & Mario apartment before but before Alma and Stephan. I did not know about RLC then but did see some pics a while ago of a couple there.  Maybe some older timers will remember them.

Ariel and Harvey were here in the summer of 2013.

7559_d20d023aaa813a56ff33b5ccc2c3989eef74b52b.jpg

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Ariel and Harvey were here in the summer of 2013.

7559_d20d023aaa813a56ff33b5ccc2c3989eef74b52b.jpg

How very cool,hope we can see this type of relationships again in rlc or other types,very Nice Indeed.

• Upvote 1