Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Maybe you can answer this Yury --- How is it that some of these couples are able to stay alot longer on RLC than other couples or even single girls?? I was jus curious.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Maybe you can answer this Yury --- How is it that some of these couples are able to stay alot longer on RLC than other couples or even single girls?? I was jus curious.

Russians do not need visa to live in Russia. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Russians do not need visa to live in Russia. :biggrin:

Sorry Yury -- what a dumbass question i asked lol. That never entered my mind. -- I was jus so use to seeing people leave that i jus assumed it applied to everyone. --What a question lol.

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Sorry Yury -- what a dumbass question i asked lol. That never entered my mind. -- I was jus so use to seeing people leave that i jus assumed it applied to everyone. --What a question lol.

I wonder how long are located in apartment Carina and Sabrina? Or are they the Spaniards?

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Let's hope that Irma is not home too late, and that she is in the mood to use her little pink friend which she charged yesterday!

She has been gone longer than usual hasn't she Ben? --- Yea maybe she wont be tired.

other than me who reacted to that Ilona and Polya not talked after they came home tonight?

Ilona has been busy with mobile constantly and now she dressed wearing a top for a video call from the laundry room.

• Upvote 1