Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

She got a text and after that she laid down in bed and slept awhile --- and then cried for awhile -- now more.

The worst thing is she's not even really crying, she's just kind of sitting there looking lost, like she has no idea what to do :( Man this was a long day at work and now I feel even worse! Sending good vibes your way irma <3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

looked almost like she got a lighter epileptic seizure or similar. She also had funktighet in bed under the pelvis when she stood up

Lol what? She's getting funky with her pelvis? I think we all figured that out already :) 

Just now, Noldus said:

moisture, she had urination

I think something more than that is wrong with Irma but i could be wrong. -- She looks sad about something that's happened.

I actually hope Irma is feeling unwell - that sounds unkind, but that would be better than her crying because she had some terrible news in the family or something. She was sort of checking her neck in the bath, where her lymph glands are, so maybe she has a very bad fever - would also explain her being in the shower for so long, could be cold water and trying to cool down

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I actually hope Irma is feeling unwell - that sounds unkind, but that would be better than her crying because she had some terrible news in the family or something. She was sort of checking her neck in the bath, where her lymph glands are, so maybe she has a very bad fever - would also explain her being in the shower for so long, could be cold water and trying to cool down

I agree Ben -- something minor physically would be better. -- She jus seems like something has happened.

4 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Thanks for clarifying. Sounds strange, and pretty serious. 

she was not aware of it
She was down in the restroom and came up again
When she sat on the bed, she discovered that the quilt was wet and she folded it aside, as it is now