Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

How do you know her boyfriend is there? I don't think so, have never seen any translations mentioning that, and she doesn't act like she has a boyfriend nearby

I know she has a lot of guy friends, and lady friends to, also she is friends with Nora, and has met with her in the past- no need to guess and speculate- she is just meeting friends

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Benfold said:

How do you know her boyfriend is there? I don't think so, have never seen any translations mentioning that, and she doesn't act like she has a boyfriend nearby

Dont think he lives there permanently but she has a friend she dates more than anyone else that lives there for awhile at a time. -- Guess he isnt a boyfriend but he's more than jus an aquantince. -- My bad for saying a boyfriend, but he's her main guy RIGHT NOW. -- Who knows women change like the weather lol.

7 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

"Where did she put the perfume, was it all over or just on her wrists or neck? "  hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Why you laughing Mits?   I know it sounds corny but it says allot as to how they apply their perfume LOL.

• Upvote 1

i know harley! sounds too corny though,,,, and having read lot fm you couldnt help it

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why you laughing Mits?   I know it sounds corny but it says allot as to how they apply their perfume LOL.

• Upvote 1

No matter how well they know the town -- Barcelona is a wild and crazy town. -- I loved it, but if i was a girl id carry some kind of extra protection if you know what i mean. -- I think Irma can handle herself tho.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't even watch RLC but I'm obsessed with reading about it LOL.

i m not paid member (of course) also. and yes .. i m realy a voyeur (although i have a real life) but the biggest fun is in here!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Sorry for saying boyfriend -- he's just her number one guy right now -- but hell that could change any minute.

I don't care if you say boyfriend, as long as you have some info to back it up. How do you know she has a 'guy friend?' I don't mean to sound mean but there is enough speculation and misinformation without people guessing about what is happening. If you know something for sure, share it (as long as you don't break the forum rules, of course)

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't even watch RLC but I'm obsessed with reading about it LOL.

Who? I only watch when i have some down-time from my job every few minutes. -- Being a trainer i stay busy watching and making schedules for the people who i train.

• Upvote 1