Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Haha i jus joined today on CC, but been on RLC for awhile. Ive watched and listened, but not commented, but i have to now lol. I gotta agree with you Euromike. This isnt a fast- food restaurant.... i dont think where you can order what you want from these girls. Im just happy seeing and enjoying them, and anything else is just "icing on the cake." Can't believe i finally commented lol. I love this site.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Don't worry about them,,,they hate us regardless Albacore,,,when you make a comment that actually makes sense and also speaks the truth,,it hurts a lot of feelings,,I tried being nice and talk civilized to these guys for years about stop treating these women like property and a piece of meat,,,but I guess speaking with respect and being nice doesn't work for these no pussy getting crowd,,so I guess they might understand me better when I talk their language.

As long as they keep up the whining and disrespect,,I'll be here to do the same to them.:biggrin::biggrin:

In normal fonts no less !!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Haha i jus joined today on CC, but been on RLC for awhile. Ive watched and listened, but not commented, but i have to now lol. I gotta agree with you Euromike. This isnt a fast- food restaurant.... i dont think where you can order what you want from these girls. Im just happy seeing and enjoying them, and anything else is just "icing on the cake." Can't believe i finally commented lol. I love this site.

then watch this have fun

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

...AND THIS IS THEIR ONLY PLACE TO GET SOME RELIEF,,,SAD SAD SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN,,,IT FEELS LIKE CC HAS TURNED INTO THE RETIREMENT HOME FOR THE SENILE AND THE RETARDED.

How many posts do you have on this site again? Over 8000 is it? You appear to be spending more time here than most people.

I WONDER WHAT WILL BE WRITTEN TOMORROW IN THE NEXT 40 PAGES TO COME,,,OH WAIT,,,THE SAME SHIT THAT WAS WRITTEN,,,FROM JANUARY UNTIL NOW...

Right... perhaps we can also stop the endless talk about "your girl" Rita and that you're between her thighs? It was marginally fun the first couple of times but hardly a day goes by without you mentioning it again and again, in chat or on the forums.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Spoon said:

How many posts do you have on this site again? Over 8000 is it? You appear to be spending more time here than most people.

Right... perhaps we can also stop the endless talk about "your girl" Rita and that you're between her thighs? It was marginally fun the first couple of times but hardly a day goes by without you mentioning it again and again, in chat or on the forums.

Yes,,I speak about the girls,everyday and how beautiful,,they are,,and how much I love them,,while guys like you talk about my nuts and how much you like them,,,You guys go to a movie,,,but instead of watching and enjoying what's on the screen,,you turn around and watch the audience (Mikey),,,,And 98% of my posts are photos,,,,and 99% of your posts are bullshit.

By the way I was actually nice to you in the Kristy thread by answering your question about the lamp post,,,you know,,part of my 8000 post was showing what that mask was for.,,You're welcome Spoon,,,when I made my comment...I knew the angry vv mob was gonna come out in full force as expected,,it's fun:biggrin:::):biggrin:::):biggrin:

EDIT!,,,I'M AWAY FROM CC AND RLC 21 HOURS A DAY,,BUT WHEN I ACTUALLY GET HERE,,I DO AND SAY CONSTRUCTIVE SHIT,,,8000 POST OF GOOD SHIT,,,ASK ALL WHO DOWNLOADED MY PHOTOS::)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes,,I speak about the girls,everyday and how beautiful,,they are,,and how much I love them,,while guys like you talk about my nuts and how much you like them,,,You guys go to a movie,,,but instead of watching and enjoying what's on the screen,,you turn around and watch the audience (Mikey),,,,And 98% of my posts are photos,,,,and 99>((% of your posts are bullshit.

By the way I was actually nice to you in the Kristy thread by answering your question about the lamp post,,,you know,,part of my 8000 post was showing what that mask was for.,,You're welcome Spoon,,,when I made my comment...I knew the angry vv mob was gonna come out in full force as expected,,it's fun:biggrin:::):biggrin:::):biggrin:

EDIT!,,,I'M AWAY FROM CC AND RLC 21 HOURS A DAY,,BUT WHEN I ACTUALLY GET HERE,,I DO AND SAY CONSTRUCTIVE SHIT,,,8000 POST OF GOOD SHIT,,,ASK ALL WHO DOWNLOADED MY PHOTOS::)

this is better than Rita 

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

but you Rita in RLC nothing near to her your Rita is real Nun with my Grandmother's underwear LOL I don't watch her anymore she is depressing to me every time I see her I fall asleep good luck mikey you can have her all by yourself, I get Elisa and K&K LMAO

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

EDIT!,,,I'M AWAY FROM CC AND RLC 21 HOURS A DAY,,BUT WHEN I ACTUALLY GET HERE,,I DO AND SAY CONSTRUCTIVE SHIT,,,8000 POST OF GOOD SHIT,,,ASK ALL WHO DOWNLOADED MY PHOTO

You have been saying a lot of good things in the past, but lately it's been too much shouting, insulting and being a troll. I was trying (and failing) to point out that what you complain about now is exactly what you yourself is doing.

• Upvote 7