Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

all I can say if bot where in there just to do laundry I think 6the light will turned on and the door would stay open all common sense

Dont think they were in there playing with each other. They discussed sth. viewers are not intended to hear. No big deal at all I think

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

then y not discuss what ever on the balcony since the tv was turned up . how stupid do they think we are.

I don't think that they think we are stupid, and I don't think that there is any need to take it personally,. Whether they go in the laundry or on the balcony with the TV turned up, it is highly unlikely to be their way of telling us what their opinion of us is. It's probably just a private conversation, so they went in there for some privacy, rather than on the balcony on this occasion.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, euromike69 said:

You are beyond retarded,,,,,I made 3 comments in 2 days,,about how I'm fucking sick of hearing all the moaning,whining,bitching and crying,,,200 pages of bullshit,,and I was tired of seeing and hearing that crap,,quit lying to us about decent conversations,,,I can't see no Pussy so get that girl out of the apartment,,what part of that is a decent conversation,,,You guys are really and truly trying to defend the defenseless,,,you can't ignore me because deep down inside you know I'm right,,you are just looking for approval from the wrong set of people,,I have never begged for anyone to be my friend a day in my life,,and I'm not ever gonna start now.

How the hell do you guys only see my 3 comments about bitching and yet ignore the countless pages of crap,,am I that important,,geez I guess so:biggrin::biggrin:

Geezus Mike, calm down. Now your throwing around BS like "retarded"? Maybe someone's claim that your a troll isn't far from the tree. Over 8,000 posts and your calling people names and justifying it in defense of the girls? Really? Your probably not even aware I'm not one of the posters your talking about - that tends to happen when someone blows their cork and doesn't take in the details of their environment.

We DO have decent conversations on this board (and calling me a liar doesn't change that), but apparently you too busy wanting to troll everyone to notice. And the reason I didn't ignore you is because your making an ass of yourself and I'm simply trying to point it out.

I've read many of your posts, and we've even shared some similar opinions, and I've even enjoyed some of your opinions, but your posts recently have gone over the edge. I'm convinced your need to "defend the girls" (as if that was your job) has become "destroy everyone and anyone" that doesn't write what you want to read. And your little smiley faces at the end of your post don't "fix" the trash your posting.

Get over yourself man and rejoin civil behavior.

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67

Elisa left at 15:58, with her roller blades, after a sip of wine, Rita had left maybe 20 min before, and Vika- who knows where she is ??????

i don't think rita left did you see her wearing , she was in her room watching some programes in the laptop after sshe left and let her laptop on i believe she still in the appartement and exactly in the laundry room as always

• Upvote 1