Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

yes, up vote, down vote? under karma

It's under the numbers that show how much Karma you have.  One shows Up Vote and the other shows Down Vote.

It won't show under your own profile as you can't up vote or down vote your own comment.

It's under the numbers that show how much Karma you have.  One shows Up Vote and the other shows Down Vote.

It won't show under your own profile as you can't up vote or down vote your own comment.

I have seen, but when do you use those?

Gert, I found out the hard way that the "like" button is on the upper right of the person's post. I gave people like a million karma before I realized I could just "like" the comment,  lol! But you can karma too.

Gert, I found out the hard way that the "like" button is on the upper right of the person's post. I gave people like a million karma before I realized I could just "like" the comment,  lol! But you can karma too.

I found the like button quickly, just do not understand what the karma does.

I wish they would take the karma voting out all together, it serves no purpose in my opinion.

I'm not even sure which means good and which means bad. One of the senior posters had said that minus meant good and plus meant bad karma. That didn't make sense to me. So, just to be sure I never gave anyone a bad karma vote, I've never used it.