Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

In my opinionIn  ELISA is the only real classy girl ivw seen on this site since ive been here. Ive only been on this apartment, but maybe outsaide of Nelly about 2 months ....omg she's beyond hot mmmm Nelly, and Elisa.

• Upvote 2

I got a very sensitive stomach, but i hope Elisa doesnt hook up with Vika,  or him ugh, i dont wanna puke even thinkin of that..  Elisa is wayyyyy too good for anyone here. Only my opinion, but seems to be alot of people who agree.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

You would think that because they have not seen eachother for a while thats the first thing they would do

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

You would think that because they have not seen eachother for a while thats the first thing they would do

I would think that you could read between the lines by now LMAO......that maintenance period was only the beginning of their sexcapades!  They have probably had sex every day they have been together since he showed up.   Has it been that long for you that you don't know how to sneak around???

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would think that you could read between the lines by now LMAO......that maintenance period was only the beginning of their sexcapades!  They have probably had sex every day they have been together since he showed up.   Has it been that long for you that you don't know how to sneak around???

I don't watch the cams 24 hrs a day I didn't know it went into maintenance all I asked is have they had sex yet