Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

42 minutes ago, erayefkan said:

goooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooo erkekler hiçbir ev erkek goooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

vika and elisa Send roam free that man can not sit at home can not move go men no home

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The highlite of the day --- Elisa's masturbation....mmm. She's total class and beauty ... so sexy!!!   Vika and that guy ..... if he hasn't he needs to see a doctor.... for real. Not his fault, except he could slow down on the cigs a bit. 

• Upvote 1

Now you guys tell me if I am wrong If Vika's boyfriend not sitting in living room do you think Elisa would go up her bedroom and put close on I seen her half naked in livingroom. this is not right by the way anyone knows when he is going to live out of the apartment 

The boyfriend of Vika is a very quiet man, but you all should give him a break. He is just visiting, ad soon will be gone, I tell you this much, it has helped Elisa bring out her beauty and loose some of her inhibitions. so is that really bad thing.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

The boyfriend of Vika is a very quiet man, but you all should give him a break. He is just visiting, ad soon will be gone, I tell you this much, it has helped Elisa bring out her beauty and loose some of her inhibitions. so is that really bad thing.

I agree totally Thes!! Elisa has really let loose on her inhibitions, and had fun with herself. Yea that guy will be gone soon i hear? I like Vika, but she and Elisa are as different as night and day. She and Elisa wont ever get together i dont think.... too different.  Jus hang on guys he's not there for long.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I am sorry to say it would  more  helped Elisa bring out her beauty and loose some of her inhibitions if he wasn't there , If I know he is living soon I will stop picking on Vika and her hansem boyfriend my point is this supposed to be all girl apartment by the way the other girls brought guys there I didn't care because they left next day