Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, joejo said:

He's snuggled to his lil teddybear hahaha

2 hours ago, joejo said:

He's snuggled to his lil teddybear hahaha

Lol indeed!This beard weak dude isnt normal at all!He acts like an 10,11years old kid.Soo many think in him are just wrong and anormal.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm sorry to say so but with that face, Vika can't possibly be a model, an athlete maybe but surely not a model.

Indeed she is one,if not the most,ugly girls on rlc,her body its nice..but my god her face its ugly.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just had an horrible flash..and if Vika contracto to rlc its for 3months...that would suck..and if the dude stay with her all the rest of the contract..my god..please noooo

Oh please not ze81. That bf is maybe worse than coke boy with Kami. At least he is not afraid of the cameras and isn't ugly or Fidel Castro.

• Upvote 3

Please lets hope not because 1 he has nothing to do with rlc . she should just ship him  him on a boat back to where he came from and for the way vika is acting lately she can go with him . elisa is a goddess and man the gods made her and broke the mold .

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Oh please not ze81. That bf is maybe worse than coke boy with Kami. At least he is not afraid of the cameras and isn't ugly or Fidel Castro.

LMAO you guys don't say nothin bad about vika's boyfriend, Kitek the lenin get pisde  at you :-) 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nick said:

LMAO you guys don't say nothin bad about vika's boyfriend, Kitek the lenin get pisde  at you :-) 

Nick. Do you yourself a favor and don't call anyone out by name. Kitek is a good guy.

I am not taking sides. And don't worry so much about the negative rep's.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Please lets hope not because 1 he has nothing to do with rlc . she should just ship him  him on a boat back to where he came from and for the way vika is acting lately she can go with him . elisa is a goddess and man the gods made her and broke the mold .

Hey pal. The couple is a total waste. They just take the free rent and run. First of all, no nudity from her any more. Secondly, it is not real life if they are having sex and they hide it. He should just get a hotel room.

And they have no interaction with Elisa. Lose, lose, lose.

Elisa is only thing holding this apartment together. And once she gets her bf we might not even see what we see now.

Nora, where are you?

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Nick. Do you yourself a favor and don't call anyone out by name. Kitek is a good guy.

I am not taking sides. And don't worry so much about the negative rep's.

so I have Question what he has to do me I didn't say anything about him until he started giving me - reputation which I don't give a f*** and I didn't say he is bad guy,I think he has Inferiority complex he wants to control . I give you an Example Yury translate from russian to english that is very nice of Yury Thanks again Yury . he tells Yury don't write long Explanation I ask Kitek why and his reply was you don't need a brain to understand what is the conversation , just like we all understand Russian LOL . and my point is what is his problem with me let him tell me like a man if he is one

• Upvote 1