Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

hi yall back from branson I tell u watchin vika and kiko jr in the tub is nothing comared to the real nora and kiko at least he was more romantic and not chicken of the cams

Beardy is scared of his own shadow. He dont know the meaning of romantic.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Crispost said:

Botika, eres la ostia. jajajajaja

No, comento lo que muchos no se atreven, y lo publicado son E-mails enviados a estos ESTAFADORES.

BARRY-PAYASO, Espero yo y todos los miembros de este gran foro tu comentario sobre lo sucedido  con Fidel y su patetica "novia",no tienen suficiente burla un dia sino que al dia siguiente vuelven a repetirlo.

BARRY-PAYASO como vas a defender-justificar esta broma-tomadura de pelo-burla?

• Upvote 1

Ho my god!The old couple its having an candle lite erotic bath..zero i say sexyness in all,the routine of this old couple its so so boring..they act like they are in their home(minus of course  the sex part,and sex).Tomorrow bet they gona have the same boring routine..This couple,Vika and zombie need to go to hell!Far far the rlc viewers!

• Upvote 1

Elisa is cooking some kind of stew/goulash and will know what time Rita is coming home. With luck she is preparing it for Rita coming home and for them to share a late night supper once the children have gone to bed (as long as she doesn't get too pissed). Could be an interesting night. Just a pity Dayana isn't there to share it with them. ::)

• Upvote 2