Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

so we are the 1 st may,exactly one month for vika here and i don't see her packing so i think vika/bf will stay here 1 or 2 months more !

it's true clivebb, in my opinion it is that Vika will surely stay 1 or 2 months more , which have to go soon is her boyfriend, PLEASE!!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hflyer said:

I've made a small pictures flood, because I am PISSED with RLC and their ARROGANT way of running their business. I and no intention of posting them, ever, but tonight I feel a bit of revenge!!!!

I was 3 weeks on my account when they banned me. I emailed and said sorry, and they were RIGHT for banning me. A few days later I made a NEW account with a different email provider but with the SAME NAME and payed with the SAME card through the SAME provider, sort of NOT TRYING TO CHEAT them.

2 days later they banned me. Mind you they don't even send you an email or tell you you are banned. I emailed back and said that I've created a new account, I did not violate any of their rules and I had NO intention of violating them and asked them to reinstate my account and I ASSURED them I will abide by their rules, or at least, be fair and refund my money.

They answered, we don't refund money and a link to their rules, NOT A SINGLE comment to the whole email I've sent them. BUT they have banned an account that VIOLATED their rules, and this was a NEW account with the ASSURANCE that will not violate their rules.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

if you use the same name and same credit card,you will have always the same id member with rlc,that's why rlc have find you easy when you have create your new account,

that's happened with me before some years ago,you need different id,for that your need different credit card number,different email and give a fake name it's not important

2 hours ago, joejo said:

Elisa's home, but no Rita hmm

You won't be seeing much of Rita I'm sorry to say.  She is a party girl so the only time you will see her more than likely is when she is home to shower and sleep and maybe eat something occasionally.

7 minutes ago, hflyer said:

I've made a small pictures flood, because I am PISSED with RLC and their ARROGANT way of running their business. I had no intention of posting them, ever, but tonight I feel a bit of revenge!!!!

I was 3 weeks on my account when they banned me. I emailed and said sorry, and they were RIGHT for banning me. A few days later I made a NEW account with a different email provider but with the SAME NAME and payed with the SAME card through the SAME provider, sort of NOT TRYING TO CHEAT them.

2 days later they banned me. Mind you they don't even send you an email or tell you you are banned. I emailed back and said that I've created a new account, I did not violate any of their rules and I had NO intention of violating them and asked them to reinstate my account and I ASSURED them I will abide by their rules, or at least, be fair and refund my money.

They answered, we don't refund money and a link to their rules, NOT A SINGLE comment to the whole email I've sent them. BUT they have banned an account that VIOLATED their rules, and this was a NEW account with the ASSURANCE that will not violate their rules.

Do a charge back on your credit card, You'll get your money back.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

if you use the same name and same credit card,you will have always the same id member with rlc,that's why rlc have find you easy when you have create your new account,

that's happened with me before some years ago,you need different id,for that your need different credit card number,different email and give a fake name it's not important

Clive, as I said, I did that so RLC did not think I was trying to cheat them, just turning a page with a CLEAN account. Believe me, if I want to renew my subscription and want to cheat them,  they will think I am an ESKIMO from Antarctica. But they are STUPID and ARROGANT and EXTREMELY bad business managers. So, so mode it be !!!!

• Upvote 3