Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

J'ose pas croire cela, alors c'est nous avec notre abonnement qui avons payé le séjour a ce gars

on verra bien mais je serais pas surpris si vika et lui restait encore 2 mois ici jusqu'à l'expiration du visa de vika,

après çà depend de rlc s'ils veulent les degager avant mais çà m'étonnerait,faudrait qu'ils partent de leur propre volonté

Elisa is well aware that idiot is located in the living room, even listening to Vika in the shower, anyone would imagine that idiot would be with Vika in the shower, but not, somehow Elisa knows that idiot is in the living room, but Elisa would have already made one of his many trips during the night into the kitchen naked or half-naked. It is very clear that imbecile East is hindering the development of the girls in this apartment. Is going the fuck up! Vika and him!

• Upvote 5

You are right Gudari -- she would have been running around like she should be able to do .... if that "thing" wasn't there. All of the girls should be able to be themselves, but they cant because of him. Elisa sometimes almost forgets and lets her tits hang out, but she always realizes it when that jerk comes around. Elisa and Rita are hott as hell, and classy too -- they dont deserve to have to put up with him.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, clivebb said:

dans 1 ou 2 mois surement :biggrin:

à mon avis il repartira avec vika et vu que vika commençe son 2ème mois ici et bien je le vois rester ici encore tout ce temps-là

Hi clivebb, I was told in another forum vika 's boyfriend would leave within 10 days, because he is only visiting . I do not think long stay, otherwise your name would appear on the RLC's page but does not appear. But we'll see, maybe your information is true or not, the best thing for us is that he would not stay one month, because uncomfortable for Elisa and Rita and we also

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hi clivebb, I was told in another forum vika 's boyfriend would leave within 10 days, because he is only visiting . I do not think long stay, otherwise your name would appear on the RLC's page but does not appear. But we'll see, maybe your information is true or not, the best thing for us is that he would not stay one month, because uncomfortable for Elisa and Rita and we also

Sorry Alex, I think that Vika's bf will be there as long as vika is there, maybe a month and a half! Oh joy!

Jabbath finaly someone thinks the same than me about the way we washes his face,never seen anyone washing the face like that,Looks wrong..and indeed now that you mention..a lot of him Looks beyave of some degrede of mental iliness..the way he movies somethimes,some of the gestures he have..not normal things at all!Fidel is crazy and a lot!