Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, gogism said:

the girls are just polite and clever enough to not go oriund !another! girls boyfriend. That's all.

The other 2 are just ignorant and stupid enough to not realize that they're messing the whole appartement. These are just this times - living a live and don't care or even think about the others. Just stupid. Or - OK - young at the moment. They'll get it someday.

;-)

I think the reason they not walking naked is they don't want to give Fidel heart attack :-) 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Nick. Je n'ai pas donné de réputation à Elisa, tu te trompes. J'ai juste dis, qu'avec elle on est sûr d'avoir ce qu'on recherche ici. Il est évident, et tout le monde le voit, y compris toi, qu'Elisa a beaucoup plus de potentiel à se montrer que les autres filles. Point.

I am sorry then when I check the -reputation i saw that name that's why I did 

49 minutes ago, Yury said:

If they start to walk naked all over the apartment, then Fidel will not come out of the bedroom.

Hehe indeed Yury,and both girls should to just that,walk just they like in the house,if its naked the better,Fidel should not be put on top,first Elisa e Rita then far far far its Fidel.

What the name of that mental desorder that the ones that have it have some strange rituals and bewaves?For exemple just a little Ago Fidel opened closet door..that close it but open a little again and closed it again..then make very small steps back...other..the little kisses seems a little odd(if it was an 9,10years hold i would anderstand)other..the way Fidel washes his faces..very fast Hands chaking and almost no water used...

Vika a organisé cela très certainement pour le départ demain de son Zombie boy! Cela ressemble à un pôt de départ tout en romantisme avec les bougies, le vin et les friandises! Si c'est le cas, c'est une bonne nouvelle!