Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

What the name of that mental desorder that the ones that have it have some strange rituals and bewaves?For exemple just a little Ago Fidel opened closet door..that close it but open a little again and closed it again..then make very small steps back...other..the little kisses seems a little odd(if it was an 9,10years hold i would anderstand)other..the way Fidel washes his faces..very fast Hands chaking and almost no water used...

I guess he escaped from asylum. Maybe the reason he has no spare clothes

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I almost fell over laughing watching him wash his face. My girlfriend saw it too, and she laughed so hard she almost peed on herself lmao.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He did change clothes earlier and Vika sniffed his armpits to check him. I swear on my life she did.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Neredeyse onun yüzünü yıkamak izlerken gülme düştü. Kız arkadaşım da gördü, ve o neredeyse lmao kendisi peed çok zor güldü.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Neredeyse onun yüzünü yıkamak izlerken gülme düştü. Kız arkadaşım da gördü, ve o neredeyse lmao kendisi peed çok zor güldü.

this guy hanzo

Just now, shevchenko3434 said:

I feel like  watching cartoons

very funny situations

He's trying to pour his wine in her glass, but she wont take it .... unreal. Im sure there's kool-aid mixed too.