Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

if he ever leaves mike- RLC needs to take some kind of action to rectify this situation, and I agree with you that if he does leave, things will go back to normal, and hopefully see some "real" interaction between the 3 girls

I actually saw Vika and Elisa talking in the kitchen today.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Seriously, this guy does not deserve all this hate on the forum. The interaction between him and Vika can be fun and enjoyable. I agree, not what we are expecting to watch though. We know he won't be here forever anyway. We had girls in the past far more boring than him. 

Hate?  Who said anything about hate?   I just said he was SHY!  Take it at face value, please.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dana3 said:

Personally, i think they look at it but no, i don't think they care.  In my opinion, that's either a sign that financially,they're doing ok OR, they are perhaps the worst business people in the world!  As one who owns a business, i always try to resolve customer complaints quickly...not to do so would hurt my bottom line, ($)!

You just said it Dana ,I personally Kiss my customers ass to make them happy and smile  there face when they leave my shop 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Jay, I'm sorry, but you are not correct. The change in Rita had nothing to do with her her getting a big head. It had to do with her getting completely humiliated or broken-hearted one night when she went out somewhere with Nora and (reportedly) her friends.

Rita had been getting more and more relaxed and was beginning to show more and more as she wandered throughout the apartment naked and showered in a completely natural and revealing manner. She also began flirting with some guy via email and everything seemed to be going great. Rita was smiling and laughing more every day. The whole scenario is written about in the archival threads. I'll see if I can find the right timeframe for you.

Anyway, to make a long story short, Rita (who had been happier and happier with her daily email flirtations) went out for a night on the town with Nora and supposedly they met up with some of Nora's friends. Something happened when they were out that completely changed everything. Rita came home crying and it seemed that all the joy had gone out of her. Then, she and Nora got into some battles and Rita seemed to say scr*w you. 

From that point on, Rita's attitude about nudity changed to what we see today. I was hoping that she could have gotten over it during the time she was away. But, I noticed that she was still not very open to showing too much nudity when she recently stayed at K&K's place. I'm not sure why she agreed to come back to the Barcelona house if she still feels the same.

One thing for sure - I would love to get my hands on whoever hurt her so badly that night and has caused her to alter her behavior in this way. She is a very lovely young woman and didn't deserve whatever it was that hurt her so deeply. 

Sorry but I have to disagree.....Rita showed boobage and that's it....she has always been reserved!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Book, do we actually believe these guys are for real? I mean I think so, but....

If so, they have more self discipline sexually to not  show anything for the cameras than I ever would have. Don't forget, they both knew the drill before he cam there, about the cameras. So why did he come?

If I read it right, the sales people that visited A&D didn't have a clue about the cameras.  I could be wrong on this but It read to me that they didn't have a clue.  My point is that all this time we have been thinking that anybody that shows up in these apartments are aware of the cameras, but in this case it shows that the people that tried to get A&D into whatever it was they were selling didn't have a clue!   I don't think there is any waiver that visitors have to sign to enter these apartments.  I believe that it is up to the tenants to tell them, either in advance or once they are there.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

Complaining to RLC won't change anything. Complaining on CamCaps won't change anything. The ONLY way to affect change is to stop paying. My subscription expired today, and I won't renew until things get better, It will be difficult and painful for a few days, which is why so many people won't cancel their subscription, but if you really want to make an impact it's the only option. Otherwise stop moaning about it as you won't help anything

I totally agree about the stop the moaning!  If you want to make a change, cancel your subscription.....it's the only way!   The problem is, is there are too many people that are addicted and don't think that they could live without RLC should it fold and not come back!!!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, sereno said:

Hate?  Who said anything about hate?   I just said he was SHY!  Take it at face value, please.

Sorry. I was not saying that for you. There are many other comments around (I won't quote them) and some of them are much more aggressive than simply 'shy'. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Sorry. I was not saying that for you. There are many other comments around (I won't quote them) and some of them are much more aggressive than simply 'shy'. 

Yes i hate him Smurfy because with him being there takes away the way the apartment normally is

I'm not saying there is going to be an all girl orgy if he is not there but the girls would more relaxed walking around not having to cover up everytime they walk out of their room

• Upvote 7