Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I said i was gonna quit commenting, but it's so damn hard when there is someone like him there. Im jus glad i dont live in Barce. If it was a normal man he would spend that time having intimate fun with his girlfriend. # On a positive note id say Elisa had a great time tonight, and was just very tired so she went to bed early.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, joejo said:

I said i was gonna quit commenting, but it's so damn hard when there is someone like him there. Im jus glad i dont live in Barce. If it was a normal man he would spend that time having intimate fun with his girlfriend. # On a positive note id say Elisa had a great time tonight, and was just very tired so she went to bed early.

Was Elisa drunk?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Was Elisa drunk?

No, or she didnt act like it at all. She had a couple more crinks when she got home, talked to Vika and went to bed ..... that's all that happened Harley. Drinks not crinks lol.

• Upvote 1

Just now, joejo said:

If she was drunk ive seen her alot drunker for sure lol, but dont think she was.

to yes, she was. She was more drunk now than the night with Danaya.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This past weekend she was so drunk she broke her wine glass downstairs, when she was on the couch. I thot she was alot more drunk then, but everyone has their opinion ya. I was afriaid she would step on the broken glass so she was definately hammered then.