Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Guys, can we find something else to talk about here? I mean, I know the place is terminally boring other than elisa, but this incessant posting on a guy who obviously has a disorder and a gf who is trying to cope with him is getting really old! Pages and pages of nonsense!

RLC is to fault here.

right, you are, as Yoda would say.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Jungs, wir finden etwas anderes über hier zu sprechen? Ich meine, ich weiß, der Ort, unheilbar langweilig ist anders als elisa, aber dieses unaufhörliche auf einem Kerl Entsendung, die offensichtlich eine Störung und eine gf hat, die mit ihm fertig zu werden versucht, wird immer wirklich alt! Seiten und Seiten von Unsinn!

RLC ist hier zu bemängeln.

RLC soll diese 2 Kameras abschalten und im Bad montieren, in dieser Zeit solang Bf da ist !

Does anyone know how the most popular views of rlc works?Someone in here said the previews tumbs show the most views..but its the most view the thumb of top lefth?I say this because today the bottom previews tumbs starting from bottom right seem to be the most view..it as Kami lotion body,then Elisa..and the ones on top here C&m and d&d.

5 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

RLC soll diese 2 Kameras abschalten und im Bad montieren, in dieser Zeit solang Bf da ist !

Das würde auch gleich das Problem mit Rita lösen. :) .... Dann gibt es keinen Winkel mehr zum verstecken. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does anyone know how the most popular views of rlc works?Someone in here said the previews tumbs show the most views..but its the most view the thumb of top lefth?I say this because today the bottom previews tumbs starting from bottom right seem to be the most view..it as Kami lotion body,then Elisa..and the ones on top here C&m and d&d.

First off, no one knows except RLC "exactly" how it's done, but being a career software architect my guess is simply most clicks over the last X minutes. That's likely what your seeing - if some action starts in a certain room, it takes a few minutes before the software counts up enough clicks to move the thumbnail up the list.

• Upvote 1

Sorry i kinda got off on a tangent last night about Fidel. It's just a sad thing that he's put into a situation(environment) like he is now. I majored in Psychology in college, and im almost positive he has Aspergers Syndrome, A form of autism, but sometimes highly functionable tho. He has alll the symptoms of the disease. I just think it's sad to see him in an adult situation that he's having bad problems handling. This is Vika's fault, not his.

• Upvote 2

Even if many of you see Rita as the epitome of femininity, blocking the chance for a real asset in this apartment just once more. So a gold treasure like Elisa is unfortunately no opportunity to be able to make friends, to make the days with joy together with a loving new girl in the apartment. RLC or also Nora as responsible for this project not optimal to handle our money, what borders on embezzlement.

• Upvote 2

I think you are right about Aspergers. The guy looks very distressed most of the time. There is absolutely no pleasure in watching the poor guy shuffle around the apartment. To turn around he needs to shuffle at least three times as if he is a car doing a three point turn. He is incapable of making eye contact and when he kisses Vika he has to go through the ritual of three kisses - lips cheek cheek.

It is very painful to watch the apartment whilst he is there. I want pleasure from looking at RLC. Unfortunately his presence makes me feel ashamed as if I am taking advantage of his disability. I guess all we can do is hope his stay is almost up and that he returns to his home as quickly as possible.

Having been a big fan of RLC for a few years I think my interest is finally running out. I think the stupid squeeze RLC are putting on members of CC is adding to my dissolution with the whole project.

Leora is the only thing keeping me hanging on yet even that is a double edged sword. I'm pleased she is busy developing her life outside the apartment even though this takes her out of the apartment far more regularly than ever before.

RLC need to be careful what they are doing with the project. Punishing their customers and over charging them is no way to build a lasting business. I understand that the majority of customers live in the US but because of the strength of the dollar for almost every other country $45 is way out of reach.  

• Upvote 9