Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I admit I am definitely a technophobe. I don't even bother with all that crap. I just comment in the comments section after viewing the pics or the live stuff, referring to what I saw. You guys can do all that cutting and pasting and stuff if you want.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING THE WHOLE ENTIRE CC MY MEDICAL HISTORY UPDOWN,I TOLD YOU IN SECRET THAT MY WRIST WENT OUT WHEN MY BABY RITA CAME ON RLC,AND I TOLD YOU IN CONFIDENCE,THAT'S THE LAST TIME I TELL YOU ANYTHING IN SECRET,,,,,I WOULD TELL THEM ABOUT THAT CREAM THAT YOU GOTTA USE ON A CERTAIN AREA,BUT I'M NOT LIKE YOU,I DO KNOW HOW TO KEEEP A SECRET :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Ahhh.........The cream.........It feels soooooo goooooodddd.......

::) ::)

I don't even cite a page and pic number. I guess I am antisocial not doing all this stuff. I just wanna  have fun ("girls just wanna have fun") with the site not do technologically correct stuff. But I won't violate any rules!

C'mon guys, we already know that Ilona is a tease. Like I said, it took like forever for Ilona to let any part of Irma's body touch her pussy even over her panties! And she may not be into Anna.

I love Anna, but the one thing she may not be which Irma was, is to be patient with Ilona. Honestly, I feel for Anna, a beautiful girl who is now well aware of her sexuality and no one to play with! How frustrating!

Layla honestly is a bit of a waste of time here. Why exactly is she here? Her friend, Irma is gone. She mostly keeps to herself, doesn't do any shows (at least Ilona shows her body).

Nothing is ever going to happen between these girls other than Molesting each others tits.  If people are thinking they will eat each others pussy's then keep dreaming cause it just won't happen.

Their job is to tease the guys and SCAM them out of  $45. I believe they found enough suckers in the last month to stay afloat.  :lmao:

Stone Cold,

What have you got against girls caressing each other's tits ?  It's amusing and beautiful to give each other some affection. (Women only, I wouldn't grab a guy's heartwarmer)

I've been known to  :stirthepot: every now and then.