Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Rita very very talkative tonight lol.... she wound up ..... a little wine will loosen you up. Poor lil Elisa left by herself..... wish i was there lol. Probably better by herself that with the other couple.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Should the friend of Elisa actually move in here, it would be nice casual time over. That I can not be happy. I'm not to forego their present style and essence. Such a treasure as it is like a lottery win. And when one has the time.

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

oh no,vika/bf back home when elisa was just alone,shitttttt

Yea Fidel,,,, strange guy went upstairs.... dunno where Vika is. She's upstairs i missed her going up.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Wow Elisa has got the most perfect body ive ever seen mmmm.....unreal!!!!

If it is artificially improved, they did an exceptional work. ... To me it seams real. 

• Upvote 2

Sorry for the off topic,but anyone know if both girls in susan&H house are family of Susan?They are regular visitors of the house,and at least for me,i see lots of similarities between the three.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

If it is artificially improved, they did an exceptional work. ... To me it seams real. 

No thats BS , Mr. Box those are real..... they sag a tiny bit. Fake tits dont sag. Elisa's are real i gurantee. Elisa isn't a loser. If she wanted to be fake she would do other things to make her body look equal to her boobs.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Indeed mrBox she as an fantastic body,still cant say if she has breasts implants or not,if it is then fantastic work,if not then even greatier work hehe.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed mrBox she as an fantastic body,still cant say if she has breasts implants or not,if it is then fantastic work,if not then even greatier work hehe.

Ze her boobs are real. Fake boobs never sag at all. They are more round, and dont droop at all. Elisa's sag a tiny bit..... not much tho. Lotssss of girls on RLC are very jealous of Elisa my friend.

• Upvote 1