Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, shevchenko3434 said:

elisa boyfriend if he came home

It would be great

We used to watch a beautiful night

I hope he does come to be with her. She deserves to be around someone nice, and not so strange as Vika and Fidel. She probably has a very normal boyfriend, and he's a damn lucky guy to get Elisa.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

O onunla birlikte olmak için geliyor umuyoruz. O güzel ve Vika ve Fidel kadar garip değil birinin etrafında olmayı hak ediyor. Muhtemelen çok normal bir erkek arkadaşı var, o da Elisa almak için bir lanet şanslı bir adam.

2 dakika önce, joejo şunları söyledi:

O onunla Birlikte Olmak için geliyor umuyoruz. O güzel Vika Fidel Kadar garip Değil Birinin Etrafında olmayı hak ediyor. A.Ş. ettik Muhtemelen çok normal bir Bir Erkek arkadaşı var dizininde, o da Elisa almak Için Bir lanet şanslı Bir Adam.

vika and scarab

They do not suit this house

they are not the  double

they are very abnormal

• Upvote 1

I want her boyfriend to be there to protect here also.  People like him are known to do crazy, sick things to girls. Vika could be away for a few minutes and no telling what he might try to do to Elisa. She doesn't need to be alone with jus Vika and Him. I hope her boyfriend does come.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

I want her boyfriend to be there to protect here also.  People like him are known to do crazy, sick things to girls. Vika could be away for a few minutes and no telling what he might try to do to Elisa. She doesn't need to be alone with jus Vika and Him. I hope her boyfriend does come.

Come on. He is not a bad guy. ... Do not thread people that are a bit out of normal like of they would be a danger to the society. ... He seams to be a good guy. .... Just not a fit for this apartment. That is all. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Come on. He is not a bad guy. ... Do not thread people that are a bit out of normal like of they would be a danger to the society. ... He seams to be a good guy. .... Just not a fit for this apartment. That is all. 

I hope im wrong. Ive just dealt with people like him in my job. I really hope im wrong. I wish Rita wwas around more for Elisa to have fun with. and run around with. Im betting tho that they wont let 2 couples live in the same apartment....i hope im wrong again. Maybe it's because im a father, and grandfather, im just afraid of what guys can do to girls. It's not him personally.

• Upvote 1

Just now, joejo said:

I hope im wrong. Ive just dealt with people like him in my job. I really hope im wrong. I wish Rita wwas around more for Elisa to have fun with. and run around with. Im betting tho that they wont let 2 couples live in the same apartment....i hope im wrong again.

I just hope that Elisa will stay long and hope for some nice replacement. .... I would love to see elisa with one or two girls that fit better to her. ... But this is a wish that most likely will not come true.

• Upvote 5

I really apologize for being like this, bu there's a reason why. My grand-daughter was raped by her step-father who everyone thought was very ok.  He was found to have a mental illness that is masked so fine, so that's why i worry about young girls who are a little naive. I love Elisa as a friend, and i jus dont ever wanna see her hurt or Rita, Vika or any young girl. Im not wird im jus over-protected.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

I really apologize for being like this, bu there's a reason why. My grand-daughter was raped by her step-father who everyone thought was very ok.  He was found to have a mental illness that is masked so fine, so that's why i worry about young girls who are a little naive. I love Elisa as a friend, and i jus dont ever wanna see her hurt or Rita, Vika or any young girl. Im not wird im jus over-protected.

Sorry to hear this. ... He do not seams to be something like that. ... We can never be sure, but I not like to live in a world were all people that has a difference are treated as a danger. ... We need to keep the trust for a good world. (sound more dramatic than intended). 

• Upvote 2

Sorry Mr Box for being like this. I just see a little innocence in Elisa even tho she's a very beautiful girl. I jus dont want to see her do soething as simple as being friendly with him while Vika isnt around and him taking it the wrong way. I dont wanna be right. I jus dont want any young girl to be taken advantage of. I always am glad when Vika and him, and Elisa are together, because that way Elisa has a little measure of protection that way. I truly apologize -- i jus know what i went thru as a granddad of a teenager. When she went thru that Mr Box a part of me died. I know im being dramatic but as much as love to look at these girls -- id never hurt them . Again im sorry everyone.

• Upvote 3