Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hi everyone this is Snakeater. Been lurking for awhile. The bearded wonder just made Vika put on a bra and she was not happy at all.

Looks like she stole that bra from Danaya. It's huge on her.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Looks like she stole that bra from Danaya. It's huge on her.

She shouldnt have put it on for that FREAK!!! Im glad im here and not there ... jus sayin

• Upvote 1

Watched him tell her to cover up and she grabbed the bra and put it on. She wears oversize bra's to look bigger

Watched him tell her to cover up and she grabbed the bra and put it on. She wears oversize bra's to look bigger

He's the biggest freak ive ever seen .... totally sick, totally sick guy!!!! Hahahahahaha it's falling off ... i hope she keeps it off. She's crazy not to leave him, or tell him to leave. If i was her id burn most of my bras jus to piss that " thing" off.

3 hours ago, joejo said:

At some time i believe there's a good chance those two may hook up. I could be wrong tho.

That would be nice, but it will never happen. I love Rita, but she has absolutely no interest in women sexually. She is 100% heterosexual and loves to flirt with men. She also does really enjoy interacting with women, but only on a friendship basis.

• Upvote 2

I wish Elisa wasnt around Fidel without Rita or Vika ... he's totally off the charts "sick." I hope she eventually leaves this guy..... he's dangerous long term if she doesnt do as he says. Cant believe he told her to put a bra on....F...k him!!!!

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Elisa came downstairs for a smoke in panties and a throw over her boobs and scared the bearded wonder. He got off the computer in a hurry went to the kitchen  and almost flew up the stairs

He's a freak ... completely sick in the head. Id love for one of his enemies to find him and welll...... not gonna finish that thot. He needs his ass kicked.

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Elisa came downstairs for a smoke in panties and a throw over her boobs and scared the bearded wonder. He got off the computer in a hurry went to the kitchen  and almost flew up the stairs

It time for him to leave. I do not know that RLC is thinking. :(

• Upvote 2