Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, jbone7 said:

I know I'm pretty noob for all of this but is it just me...or do we really truly need a shower or bath with Rita and Elisa or ANYTHING with Rita and Elisa together? I think that would blow up the site! ;)

Not going to happen. Rita was here about a year ago and she is not into that.  Sorry to say .....

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

joejo, given your previous post and this one, I'm definitely in agreement that he should go and that he might actually be dangerous. I just don't understand why Vika is attracted to him in the first place. I have seen absolutely nothing appealing about the guy since the moment he arrived. He seemed very strange at first and has become more and more strange and menacing in his behavior since. It's obvious that he has no desire for Vika. What is causing her to allow him to stay (let alone continue to try to seduce him)? That's the part that I simply can't come to grips with. Vika acted very differently before he arrived and was very likable in my opinion. :confused:

He has her scared Book. She's scared like alot of abused women. She probably started dating him and found out what his condition was. By then she felt bad about leaving him or asking him to leave. He's in an environment which is impoissible for him to handle, and is also possibly harmful to the girls. It's ultimately not his fault ... he was put in this situation. He cant handle it, and may be a clicking bomb if he doesnt leave or they dont leave together.   He never looks at the other girls because he feels they are in his and Vikas way. Just keep watching him.

Just now, albacore said:

Not going to happen. Rita was here about a year ago and she is not into that.  Sorry to say .....

I hear ya...but one can dream! Even a nice innocent dance thing, or just a quick bathroom share.

Just now, jbone7 said:

I hear ya...but one can dream! Even a nice innocent dance thing, or just a quick bathroom share.

No girl-girl thing here guys sorry. I wish, but not gonna happen im afraid.

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

No girl-girl thing here guys sorry. I wish, but not gonna happen im afraid.

Oh well...I'm not even looking for a sexual thing. Just in the same frame would be fine! Maybe a Kitchen session with a little topless fun. I'm not greedy! ;)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jbone7 said:

Oh well...I'm not even looking for a sexual thing. Just in the same frame would be fine! Maybe a Kitchen session with a little topless fun. I'm not greedy! ;)

just stay tuned Elisa is topless in LRoom

• Upvote 1

Just now, joejo said:

Elisa knows he wont notice lol.

I'm getting the feeling she does it just to taunt him. I'm sorry Vika is great but I would not be able to ignore THAT!